Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
In case anyone was wondering, there aren't very many good deals at the jeep fest. in fact I couldn't find any good deals

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Mopar block party in Golden tonight? Anyone know about it?

Kickoff of Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway at the free Mopar Street Party in downtown Golden. Enjoy live music while you check out a concept race car, take advantage of race car driver autograph opportunities, visit with local car clubs, and check out the car accessory displays and demos, food and beverages available for purchase.

Mopar Big Block Party kicks off Mile High Nationals NHRA racing weekend. Race car driver are presented for public autographs and local car clubs display their cars. There will be interactive displays and attractions for car enthusiasts. Music will be by the Steve Thomas Band on the stage.

The street party is on Washington Avenue, between 11th and 14th Streets. Download a map of street closures below.

http://www.cityofgolden.net/event/mopar-street-party/

GraniteCrystal

I went. Pretty fun. Highlight was seeing the Trailcat in person.

Attachments

• 1469154525706.jpg
    1469154525706.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 145
  • 1469154537057.jpg
    1469154537057.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 145

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey Doug, whats the word on your tire carrier? Did the body damage affect it once you got it open at home?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I just didn't see anything previously in the thread about tire carrier damage, lol. Any my name is Doug, lol. Caught me off guard.

Haha, sorry I was referrng to slimebones. Should have just said that in the first place.

swampdog

I just didn't see anything previously in the thread about tire carrier damage, lol. Any my name is Doug, lol. Caught me off guard.

Now, he has revealed his first name...all we need now is a pic with his license plate not covered and his identity will be ours!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469538420.267672.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
You guys are funny. Walking the streets of downtown kansas city this morning to a customer and read that and lol'd. Now the homeless person is looking at me funny.

Slimebones

Hey Doug, whats the word on your tire carrier? Did the body damage affect it once you got it open at home?

Yep Jack, I was able to pull a lot of that dent out with a come-along. Is usable. I think I will go ahead with your suggestion of adding rear corners to add strength to support the Genright carrier. That and stop bumping into things!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Yep Jack, I was able to pull a lot of that dent out with a come-along. Is usable. I think I will go ahead with your suggestion of adding rear corners to add strength to support the Genright carrier. That and stop bumping into things!

Good to hear. Glad it pulled mostly out and the carrier still swings right. That would suck to replace that setup!

Top Bottom