Just ordered my new trail grapplers. Sidewall question

jagerhelix

After a ton of research I decided to go with the TGs. I have been running 37 km2s and on the trail I drop them to about 12-13 psi and they flex really well, what do you guys without beadlocks run on the trail for psi? Was hoping to pickup some beadlocks too this go around but I need to hold some reserve in case my axles decide to fail on me.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Never have any issues at around 12psi without beadlocks.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I normally run around 10-12. I have ran as low as 8 in the snow with no problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

EZ-E

Where'd you order them from? I tried to order 37x12.5R17 TGs last week from DTD and they told me they were back-ordered for a couple months.

jagerhelix

Where'd you order them from? I tried to order 37x12.5R17 TGs last week from DTD and they told me they were back-ordered for a couple months.

I tried Discount first and they said end of this month Nitto will have its own backorders filled so after that they could order them. Big O price matched and will have them here on Wednesday. How could I pass that up?!

EZ-E

I tried Discount first and they said end of this month Nitto will have its own backorders filled so after that they could order them. Big O price matched and will have them here on Wednesday. How could I pass that up?!

Ah gotcha, nice find!

Top Bottom