Wanted: 2005-2006 LJ Rubicon

Indefatigable

Hi

Looking for a 2005-2006 LJ Rubicon

Needs to be stock (or can fake it) as I will be importing into Canada.

Closer to the West Coast the better :)

Needs to be hard top, AC, Cruise.

Manual trans would be nice.

Thank you
Wes

Munday

Yup.... Have been looking for a while but need to finish the jk first then it's LJ time ... They are awesome . Jeepwest has some on their site at times .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Indefatigable

Oh, they are out there. Sometimes being a stock thing, they just show up on local classifieds and not as easy to find for someone not so local. Thus my post here.

I found one for a friend last month. Mint condition, triple black for 13500. Have another friend after one, but not so black. I am even considering one for my daily driver again.

I already have a built LJ. My club has about 8 of them in total. They work well for us in our local conditions.

Cash in hand :)

Thank you for your time.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wow. Just looking at the pics, they should not have put up that many pics of the underside. Looks like some issues there with all the oil underneath.

But ya, no rubi as it does not have the locker switch on the dash.

Thank you for looking!

Lol you have a better eye than I do. And I bet that the dealer put those Rubicon stickers on the hood nto get some sucker to buy it.

Anyhow Ill continue to keep an eye out as Im always looking on craigslist for a manual XJ. Usually i just search for Jeep ha.

Loading please wait....

Mitrig

Pretty sure there is a mint one local to my area(southwestern ontario) though I don't think it was a rubicon but rather a lifted stocker. Really good condition a few of the local jeep club guys checked it out and almost bought it for the condition it was kept in, but no one pulled the trigger since I wasn't a rubicon

Indefatigable

Pretty sure there is a mint one local to my area(southwestern ontario) though I don't think it was a rubicon but rather a lifted stocker. Really good condition a few of the local jeep club guys checked it out and almost bought it for the condition it was kept in, but no one pulled the trigger since I wasn't a rubicon

Got a link?

Thank you

Indefatigable

Went to look at this one last week.

WOW!

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4773956108.html

The CL ad does not do it justice.

November (rain season) in Vancouver and the hard top is not on, but he says it fits fine even after a couple of rear end collisions. Ya sure...

A few scratches under the Jeep from a few outings, but just general surface rust on everying from being a highway Jeep.

Rear main seal is pissing oil out. Oil pan is also leaking out the side.

91k miles on the Jeep and I think the only fluid ever changed was the oil (see note above)

the block appears damp where the head meets it at cyl 5+6

1st gear syncros appear to be going.

And on and on and on.

But I really liked the colour!

My search continues...

Top Bottom