JK's and Trailers

pastorwug

Well, on the road again, up Hwy 1 to explore on an extended weekend for us. Not sure where we'll end up but hopefully there will be campsites available. Trusty watchdog by our side!

JDDK

Sandollar beach. Good campspots across the street. Willow Creek has great surf too...

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

I need that trailer! Very nice Pastor. Blessings.

It's a 13 foot 1983 Burro Kit Trailer that at one time was sold out of Escondido as a kit that was delivered to a purchaser's door on a pallet.
I've had to almost rebuild the entire trailer and we love it now.
Perfect for two people and a fat dog.

They're hard to find but SCAMP still builds these out of a factory (pre-built) back east.

Thanks Frank!

pastorwug

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

Had a great time, huge waves, I mean HUGE waves - a bit big and blown out for me.
Beautiful days, sunny beaches - my kind of get away.

JDDK

Good for you brother! I have sweet memories from that spot. In fact, first camp out there 38 yrs ago with my dad and gramps when he was still alive. Great perch fishing too.

pastorwug

Good for you brother! I have sweet memories from that spot. In fact, first camp out there 38 yrs ago with my dad and gramps when he was still alive. Great perch fishing too.

There were quite a few people fishing on Sand Dollar Beach - beautiful days as well.

Top Bottom