Free Parts Whores

JAGS

Hooked
Now, on the other hand, you have a couple of guys who have regular day jobs but are also moderators on my old forum. So long as they get free parts from a company, that company can do no wrong. If something they make breaks, it's gotta be the installers fault. If someone like me shows PROOF of the breaks, I am hated on for "bashing" the company in question and told that I only do it because I don't get free parts from them. This is of course in spite of the fact that the company in question wanted me to run their parts and I declined.

To me this proves a high percentage of that forum community as two-faced hypocrites. That thread over there and all the FB posts should be blowing up with hate.

Your supporters and advertisers can demonstrate an appropriate ROI and value based on exposure, R&D, video promotion, etc. That return is anything but free to WAL LLC, however you wish to look at it.

There is far less marketing/brand value from the "mods" in return of all said parts given to a show build. That's far more blatant pimping.

JAGS

Hooked
The last time I remember TeraFlex doing some R&D on one of their own "new" suspensions, it resulted in a medium speed rollover and they were lucky to walk away unscathed. Yeah, sweet "baja" kit TF. :nah:

Ya think if one person in the vehicle has a helmet on, it might be a good idea for the other passenger to put one on as well? Nothing like bouncing your unprotected head off someone else's helmet.

Regarding the JKF mods and their SEMA builds, I'm not surprised in the least. I'm just bummed I can't make it down there to say hi to both of Frank's faces.

What's going to happen when said free parts fail and Eddie and team aren't there to help get his rig up and running again. Hopefully they negotiated a support/chase crew after SEMA. Lol. 😂😂

catahoula

Caught the Bug
The last time I remember TeraFlex doing some R&D on one of their own "new" suspensions, it resulted in a medium speed rollover and they were lucky to walk away unscathed. Yeah, sweet "baja" kit TF. :nah:

Ya think if one person in the vehicle has a helmet on, it might be a good idea for the other passenger to put one on as well? Nothing like bouncing your unprotected head off someone else's helmet.

Hey, he had a hat on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

But, but... they hit a small bush. :cheesy:

But, the TeraFlex pre-runner kit with foam in a can bump stops, who needs protection like that especially when the most you're gonna do is hit a bush? :idontknow:

JKWrang

It's been said and proven time and again, man. Just look at the quality of the majority of members here: ethical men and women with integrity and genuine love for the sport. Each person here who stays month after month genuinely wants to help one another out and share quality real world information without regard to the sensitive feelinga of fandom.

Everyone here calls teraflex out for what they are and we have great friends who even run their stuff (my jeep included) and hell... no one hates on them or their rig. But the information is readily available and its well received. Just shows the difference in member base centered around this forum in general

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

But, the TeraFlex pre-runner kit with foam in a can bump stops, who needs protection like that especially when the most you're gonna do is hit a bush? :idontknow:

Ha ha. I've never seen that vid. Freakin hilarious that they promote drifting in the clip. Maybe not so much! You drifted that shit right into a roll and without proper seats/harnesses or other safety gear.... like a cage.

HILLZ

After a full investigation into this roll over the verdict was that it was down to Installer Error!
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So they bolt parts on, and it gets parked in one of the parking lots for a week? (Costs a couple hundred )

Cool!

Top Bottom