Rubicon

rlew0083

Starting to plan my 2015 vacation and thinking about going to Lake Tahoe and then trying my hand on the Rubicon. How far is it from Tahoe to the trip head? What is the best time to go? Need advice and tips on planning a trip guys so give me some feedback.

Starting to plan my 2015 vacation and thinking about going to Lake Tahoe and then trying my hand on the Rubicon. How far is it from Tahoe to the trip head? What is the best time to go? Need advice and tips on planning a trip guys so give me some feedback.

I'm gonna run it again the first weekend of October. You are more then welcome to join us. Anytime during the summer is a good time. You just have to let the snow melt. Tahoe is about an 1 1/2 hours from loon lake which is where the trail head is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rlew0083

I'm gonna run it again the first weekend of October. You are more then welcome to join us. Anytime during the summer is a good time. You just have to let the snow melt. Tahoe is about an 1 1/2 hours from loon lake which is where the trail head is.

Thanks for the reply. Definitely something to think about. October seems kind of late though. Is there not snow then?

We would be driving from Alabama and would make Tahoe our base for the time we are out there.

Thanks for the reply. Definitely something to think about. October seems kind of late though. Is there not snow then?

We would be driving from Alabama and would make Tahoe our base for the time we are out there.

I've run it 2 years in a row in October and it's been nice. I live about an hour away and there is normally not snow in October just cold.

rlew0083

I've run it 2 years in a row in October and it's been nice. I live about an hour away and there is normally not snow in October just cold.

Can yo find me a job! Would be awesome to live in a place close to great trails.

Crawler Kitty

Ummm it was not cold during the day! Nights? Yes but perfect during the day that trip anyway!

Top Bottom