Knuckles offroad stinger show off

mattman8686

So I do not post much here and I have been lurking around mostly and since the last time I posted up I have gotten a couple of parts. I freaking love my Knuckles offroad front stinger! Plus poison spyder hood louver and some copy led bars with one actual rigid (the 20") and some Monster hook swivels and a smittybilt 9.5k lbs winch with synthetic line. 35s are hopefully coming mid December, going with nitto mud grapplers. Gonna build a 44/60 hybrid dynatrac axle and hopefully get 37s next year. Currently running the rubicon express 3.5" super-flex kit and very happy with it. Currently have a bump steer issue that's been giving me a headache to get rid of, going in for an alignment since re torquing everything touching the front axle did not help. But the stinger has great build quality and is an attention getter and I mounted the 30" on there not afraid to break it if something happens to it ($80 light bar). The cubes are wired as fogs and use them as my headlights with no issues with authority, and the powdercoat has been holding up well. Overall very pleased with the bumper and looking into the rear bumper with the 45* skewer to mount my tire at an angle. Knuckles offroad 3 .jpg Knuckles offroad 2.jpg Knuckles offroad.jpg

2013CGJKU

I don't wanna sound like a dick... but I will... the whole Jeep just looks off. It might be the horrific stinger causing it... but it just looks wrong. Too many rounded corners mixed in with too many sharp edges... and the black grill mixed with all the white of the LEDs and that unGodly huge decal... and the stubby bumper with the full fenders and small tires... it's like there's nothing on the Jeep that looks like it fits together.

Not a total lost cause, but you've definitely got some work to do (like a new bumper to start with... haha!).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattman8686

That is the ugliest stinger I have ever seen on any vehicle ever. Ever.

I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm going to have to agree with Overlander this bumpers is hideous. But not my money and not my jeep.

I don't wanna sound like a dick... but I will... the whole Jeep just looks off. It might be the horrific stinger causing it... but it just looks wrong. Too many rounded corners mixed in with too many sharp edges... and the black grill mixed with all the white of the LEDs and that unGodly huge decal... and the stubby bumper with the full fenders and small tires... it's like there's nothing on the Jeep that looks like it fits together.

Not a total lost cause, but you've definitely got some work to do (like a new bumper to start with... haha!).

Holy crap :cheesy:
never knew would get this much hate for my front bumper hahahaha
I am on wayalife though and shoulda expected that.
And nothing matches because I am a freshman in college and have a list of parts that is crazy long but have no funds to buy them.
This is the first hate I have ever gotten on the bumper so I find this too amusing, but hey if it bothers you all so much I'm sure you can all pitch in to buy me a new one :2thumbsup:

swazza94

Its Defiantly something Very Different....... Im not a total stinger fan only cause they are highly illegal in Aus :banghead: :banghead: But mate if you like it and it works for you thats all that matters, its your jeep after all :thumb:

mattman8686

Its Defiantly something Very Different....... Im not a total stinger fan only cause they are highly illegal in Aus :banghead: :banghead: But mate if you like it and it works for you thats all that matters, its your jeep after all :thumb:

haha thanks! I know the owner of monster hooks and he told me to stand out now-a-days since that is the only way to get noticed. It was also help supporting a small company that is up and coming so I thought to heck with it! I get a lot of thumbs up with it and eveyone around here loves it.

And nothing matches because I am a freshman in college and have a list of parts that is crazy long but have no funds to buy them.
This is the first hate I have ever gotten on the bumper so I find this too amusing, but hey if it bothers you all so much I'm sure you can all pitch in to buy me a new one :2thumbsup:

All we Said is we didn't like it. That's just are opinion. If you like it that's all that matters. Right? You don't have to get defensive just because I couple people you don't even no don't like your bumper.

mattman8686

All we Said is we didn't like it. That's just are opinion. If you like it that's all that matters. Right? You don't have to get defensive just because I couple people you don't even no don't like your bumper.

I'm not defensive, I'm being a sarcastic asshole. All forums talk trash and its fine by me but its like damn that was a lot all at once.

I'm not defensive, I'm being a sarcastic asshole. All forums talk trash and its fine by me but its like damn that was a lot all at once.

I wasn't talking trash just said I didn't like it. I'm only 24 and can be a sarcastic ass hole to so I no where your coming from. I like your jeep just not the stinger that's all.

JKU EXTREME

I'm happy if you're happy. Atleast you're a college Freshman with an offroad front bumper, unlike me. Jeep looks nice, and congratulations!

JKWrang

Me either. Its a little too boxy. Unique. But boxy. Also thats a helluva lot of lights for someone with no budget ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

As stated in previous posts the stinger looks odd with all the hard angles. All the stingers I have seen have ronded edges. As stated before if you like go with it. I saw a Jeep the other day with eye lashes. Not my cup of tea but hey if it floats your boat go with it.

The other questions I have is why are you going with a PR 44/60 Hybrid? Before you drop the coin on the hybrid check to see what the cost difference between a full PR60 is. You might be surprised the cost difference is not that much by going with a full PR60. Also watch the 2011 JKX Keep it Tight and the Rancho Dynomax JK. They had issues with their front axel and it was, if not mistaken a 44/60 hybrid.

R/
Will

2013CGJKU

Easy brother... I said there's hope! Haha! Keep saving your pennies and make it happen!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
You could always sell a couple light bars to fund your Jeep build. I never knew a Jeep needed so many light bars, lol. Do you do a ton of night wheeling?

Not a huge fan of the square stinger but it does make for a good spot for that light bar at the top of the stinger. :beer:

Not my cup o tea bro, sorry.

Top Bottom