Hello from Fort Bragg, NC area

Grappler

Hello all,

Just returned 7 weeks ago from another Afghanistan trip and picked up a 2014 AEV JKU. It is my 4th Jeep, but my first in a few years.

I was able to take her out to Uwharrie and her up a bit this weekend for the first time; tackling the best "Daniel" had to offer out there.

Thanks for having me and hope to see you on the trails.

So far:

2014 AEV JKU Rubicon - Granite Metallic
BDS 6.5 Long Arm w/Fox 2.0's
Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer
Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5
AEV 17" Wheels
PSC Aluminum Fenders
Crawler Conseptz Inner Fenders
PSC Rock rails
PSC Brawler Front Bumper
AEV Rear Bumper
Rigid 20" on hood, 10" on Fairlead, Dual D2's on the Pillar and D2 Fog Lights
All Lighting Powered by sPod

All the work has been done by the great guys at Wilson Off Road in Fayetteville, NC; I think I spend more time with those guys than I do my family :)

Next phase includes a Turbocharger or Supercharger, a full cage replacement, some differential and skid plate upgrades, and some other tweaks and lessons learned from the first trip on the rocks.

Thanks again

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Welcome to the forum. Curious about your inner fenders. Been a few threads about them and nobody has them.
Nice jeep,Really like the color. :thumbup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard, Nice rig and thank you for all you do!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Grappler

Welcome to the forum. Curious about your inner fenders. Been a few threads about them and nobody has them.
Nice jeep,Really like the color. :thumbup:

Thanks all.

I just posted a quick thread for you with pictures of the inner fenders in the JK area.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL from another granite crystal owner! I bet you had no problem on Daniel with that awesome Jk. I do love Uwharrie. Maybe next year we can do a WOL run out there.

Loading please wait....

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife

Welcome Grappler! I live just south of Raleigh and have been meaning to hit up Uwharrie before the season closes. PM me the next time you go and I may be able to roll with you.

You should also check out the Jeep Build page and consider adding a new thread to show off some more pics of your ride (which looks great by the way!)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

BEAST33

Very nice rig...what size lift? I'm a vet of both Iraq and Afghanistan myself. One hell of a set up brother!

Top Bottom