Long time no see!

SoCalDozer

howdy everyone! been quite awhile since i have been active on the forums and wanted to stop by and say hello!
just got back off of another deployment down in South America and getting ready to move back to florida for school.
sadly the off roading isn't as good there as SoCal but hey at least they have Jeep Beach every year haha

howdy everyone! been quite awhile since i have been active on the forums and wanted to stop by and say hello!
just got back off of another deployment down in South America and getting ready to move back to florida for school.
sadly the off roading isn't as good there as SoCal but hey at least they have Jeep Beach every year haha

Welcome Back.

Depending on where in Flordia you go there is either swamp runs or Hard Rock in Ocala. Also there is Jeeptoberfest that is going on now or just finished. Meet up with the WAYALIFE crew in Florida and you will have a good time. It is all about getting together and just having fun.

R/
Will

SoCalDozer

Welcome Back.

Depending on where in Flordia you go there is either swamp runs or Hard Rock in Ocala. Also there is Jeeptoberfest that is going on now or just finished. Meet up with the WAYALIFE crew in Florida and you will have a good time. It is all about getting together and just having fun.

R/
Will

Will do, I'll be in at Augustine, jax area so I'm sure I'll be able to get together with you guys

JKWrang

Terminal leave is so awesome! Easiest job hunting I ever did have lol

Welcome back to the forum and CONUS! :beer:

Top Bottom