Who wants a Pro Rock?

Armydog

Full float PR rear and a PR44 front. ARBs and just click yes on all the options please..... Need the appropriate gears for running 37s with my little 4.0. Oh, next day free shipping would be appreciated as well..... I would ask for a military discount but that would end poorly so just charge my ex- wife"s credit card.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

noroad

That sounds so wrong.
Wayalife noob question section, and its not right on proving my point but they are not the same.

"As far as the front goes, if you have an automatic transmission, you will need to replace the drive shaft with a double cardin U-joint style unit as well as the diameter of aftermarket shafts will be considerably narrower and will not come into contact with the transmission and/or skid plate. Failure to do this will result in the tearing of the factory drive shaft boot as it makes contact with the transmission. Manual transmissions will not have this problem and keeping the factory front drive shaft will not be a problem." Wayalife

thardy

Banned
Wayalife noob question section, and its not right on proving my point but they are not the same.

"As far as the front goes, if you have an automatic transmission, you will need to replace the drive shaft with a double cardin U-joint style unit as well as the diameter of aftermarket shafts will be considerably narrower and will not come into contact with the transmission and/or skid plate. Failure to do this will result in the tearing of the factory drive shaft boot as it makes contact with the transmission. Manual transmissions will not have this problem and keeping the factory front drive shaft will not be a problem." Wayalife

I do believe a joke might have been missed...;)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Fairly certain that Overlander was referring to the statement from a sexual standpoint... Ya know...Tranny ;) :cheesy:

On another note - are we talking fully build PRs? Or just the housings? Cuz I would love a Rubi PR44 housing. :yup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking whatever you want Dynatrac...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm thinking whatever you want Dynatrac...

I'm not making any promises considering that I have to decided between tires and gearing but, IF they would honestly give a bulk order discount (which I'm not holding my breath) I may seriously be in on this.

But to be clear this is a huge IF...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yeah you missed a joke.

Well this thread sparked the convo in the house and it appears I'm ordering a couple 60's for my wife. I debated swapping her my rear 60 and getting an 80 but just don't see a motor swap happening. I can't wait to hit Moab next year!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm glad I sparked the conversation for you. Congrats to Miss Magellan!

Well this thread sparked the convo in the house and it appears I'm ordering a couple 60's for my wife. I debated swapping her my rear 60 and getting an 80 but just don't see a motor swap happening. I can't wait to hit Moab next year!

I'll believe it when I see it lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Nice. :thumb: I think I need to get the wife out wheeling with you guys.

Recurve

would love some pro rock 60s... But hell, thats far down my list... ughhh about ready to pull the trigger on some atx slabs.

HILLZ

i'll go a ready to bolt in front PR44 for DIGGER, Coz said he was willing to buy it for me. :cheesy:

Top Bottom