Crawler Conceptz Inner Fenders Installed (Pics)

Grappler

Hey all, I have had a lot of questions about the Crawler Conceptz Inner Fenders and wanted to share a few pictures. From what I was told, mine were part of the first shipments, and they were installed the next day.

They come in bare steel and after some sanding and primer, they were painted black. I did not go as far as to powder coat them because I figured they were going to get beat up pretty bad.

I have Poison Spyder fenders, and very little modification was done to make them work. 2 Small holes to be able to provide additional securing and they were good to go. I still have to do a slight trim so my inner fender turn signals are no longer covered.

I beat them pretty hard in Uwharrie this weekend and they did great. I was concerned about rattling and had no issues. They fit great, look very solid, and do a great job protecting the important stuff in there.

Overall, it seems to be a great product. Thanks.

Yuriy

Thanks for the info! I've been looking at them for a while! Once got the money for new fenders, definitely will get these inners!!

Kyle09Rubi

you can order them without the logo

To the OP, how much do they weigh?

I've installed them on my Jeep and can tell you that they are very light. The OP states they are steel, and his might be, but the ones I received are aluminum. I'd be surprised if the whole kit weighed more than 10 pounds.

Benito

Caught the Bug
When you say trail noise, do you mean rattling and squeaking?

Yes and yes and when the the body moves because of the rubber body mounts it'll put them in a bind and make "clunk" noise when it's coming out of the bind. But on pavement they aren't bad.

onebuilder

Yes and yes and when the the body moves because of the rubber body mounts it'll put them in a bind and make "clunk" noise when it's coming out of the bind. But on pavement they aren't bad.

Thanks for the reply! I'm trying to decide if I want to purchase them or not.

GENREC

I run them, and I do get minor rattling on and off road..but nothing bad..I run Fox resi shocks..and I think its the line touching the inside of the fender..does anyone see an issue hre, would it rub a hole in the line, or am I good?

2012JKBEN

Update on these did yours come painted or bare maybe coating them with some deadening spray or something you could cut down on some noise and rattle

JAGS

Hooked
How the hell do you "beat on the inner vender liner pretty good???"

Maybe it's my 2012, but I thought it was pretty cool that Jeep installed some good fender liners on my stock rig. I trimmed mine down a little when I did my fender trim. It's also cool as they already came black and were very affordable....FREE! :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Maybe it's my 2012, but I thought it was pretty cool that Jeep installed some good fender liners on my stock rig. I trimmed mine down a little when I did my fender trim. It's also cool as they already came black and were very affordable....FREE! :crazyeyes:

Lol OP is a jack off anyway.

JayKay

Caught the Bug

But why wouldn't you wanna remove your FLEXIBLE inner fender liners and install a set of RIGID metal liners? [emoji53]

Top Bottom