2014 Rubi 44 axles, 5 35 duratracs with ATX 194 wheels with spidertrac spacers

bkac

Caught the Bug
Think they're sold, if not $130 shipped
3 months old and have original boxes

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks like everything is sold! Thanks everyone!

KingCopperhead

So now that you've sold half of your jeep, let's hear the details on the juicy parts you're going to buy to replace the factory stuff!! Congrats, and thanks again. Can't wait to see your jeep built up.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm glad they're going to some great guys within WAL.

I'm going to 37s on ATX beadlocks, a PR44 and for now a rear dana 44 that's already geared to match the front. Can't wait to get it all together. :thumbup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
And for all you who bought parts from me, here are my tools for disassembling the old parts...
:D. Just kidding!

1414288032707.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
That will be for my body injuries after the bottle is gone!

KingCopperhead

That will be for my body injuries after the bottle is gone!

I won't cry if you drink too much and accidentally ship your coil overs with the axle ;-) hahaha how's the disassembly going? Ton of work for ya but once that rig is built up you're gonna be one happy guy!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Wrenching on my Jeep is complete stress relieving therapy for me. I love it so much!
I'm gonna ratchet strap both these axles down to pallets and then shrink wrap them before I take them to be shipped. I pulled the factory rotor clips off because of my wheel spacers. This way the rotors won't move during transit. Don't be sad if the coilovers don't show up. ;)

KingCopperhead

Wrenching on my Jeep is complete stress relieving therapy for me. I love it so much!
I'm gonna ratchet strap both these axles down to pallets and then shrink wrap them before I take them to be shipped. I pulled the factory rotor clips off because of my wheel spacers. This way the rotors won't move during transit. Don't be sad if the coilovers don't show up. ;)

I'm with you 100 percent. I'm really still learning but the mods I've done myself so far, and maintenance... It's all chill time for me. I really enjoy learning how my stuff works lol. Thanks for packing up my new axle nice and neat lol

Top Bottom