American Honey Sting

JKWrang

So how did the American Honey thing start? Did Eddie just like American Honey and hooked the rest of you? Did someone pack it on a trail run and that's how it stuck?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its delicious. Thats how it started!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So how did the American Honey thing start? Did Eddie just like American Honey and hooked the rest of you? Did someone pack it on a trail run and that's how it stuck?

Can't speak for everyone but, American Honey is kind of the official drink of WAYALIFE. Whenever we go on trips or extended runs, we always have a supply of it with us. What's nice about American Honey is that it tastes good and is something that most people will enjoy and Cindy and I always appreciate it when people drink with us. Needless to say, having a shot is something we have highlighted in a lot of our videos and it has since caught on with others.

:honey:

Sessoms14X

I've actually never tried this before, better to mix with something or just drink it straight?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Like Eddie said, American Honey is one of those shots that pretty much anyone can take even if they usually only like tequila, regular whiskey, vodka, gin, or some other hard alcohol etc.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've actually never tried this before, better to mix with something or just drink it straight?

It's great straight (chilled bottle, over ice, or even room temp.) My favorite though is "Jeep Tea." Make a big glass of plain Lipton Ice Tea and and add a bunch of American Honey. 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 ratio (Tea to Honey).

Sessoms14X

It's great straight (chilled bottle, over ice, or even room temp.) My favorite though is "Jeep Tea." Make a big glass of plain Lipton Ice Tea and and add a bunch of American Honey. 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 ratio (Tea to Honey).

Guess I know what I'll be drinkin tonight. Gonna stop and pick me up some after work. :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom