American Honey Sting

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Honestly, I think I might like this better than the original Honey! It's not as sweet and the subtle burn at the end is nice :)

HILLZ

Its Wild Turkey: American Honey. better than Jack Daniels Honey and im sure better than other honeys out there. :yup: :honey:

Hey!! :mad: Nothing wrong with a bit of Jacks Honey.. :cheesy: I Love that stuff. :rock::rock::rock:

JayKay

Caught the Bug

Out of all the bullshit (don't mean that in a bad way) you've posted and feathers you've ruffled on the forum since I've been a member here...this is by far the funniest! Good thing I'm home alone, because I'm laughing my ass off while I'm typing this. Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing when I read the OP. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

jeeeep

Hooked
For those of you Wayalifers that enjoy the occasional shot glass of American Honey, I would like to recommend to you the newest iteration: American Honey Sting. It's American Honey infused with Ghost Chili Pepper. When you first take a sip it tastes like regular Honey and then the heat and smokey flavor of the pepper sneaks in on the backside.

Highly recommended!

View attachment 106353

I don't like anything sneaking in on the backside :eek:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Out of all the bullshit (don't mean that in a bad way) you've posted and feathers you've ruffled on the forum since I've been a member here...this is by far the funniest! Good thing I'm home alone, because I'm laughing my ass off while I'm typing this. Funny thing is that I was thinking the same thing when I read the OP. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

LOL! Glad I could be of assistance.

Jeeper Jr.

So how did the American Honey thing start? Did Eddie just like American Honey and hooked the rest of you? Did someone pack it on a trail run and that's how it stuck?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Cozmik

I'm quite jealous that you guys have such easy access to this stuff!! I have to wait for a trip to the states to get it. And this sting stuff sounds awesome!!

Top Bottom