BooHoo - Anything I post gets ridiculed and mocked

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I never I said I knew him personally that was you sir!

My mistake, I could have sworn you said that you "love talking to vendors and company owners" as if you did know them personally. As far as the owner of Dynatrac goes, yeah, I did say as much as he and his wife ARE personal friends of Cindy and I.

I have spoken to, yes sir. Just like other company owners to get information about products and what they have seen testing and weakness and strengths.

How wonderful for you. I get invited to do hands on testing of products by company owners. I get to see first hand what their strength and weakness are and then I come on here to let everyone know. Companies that don't like what I have to say go around telling gullible guys like you that I am "bashing" them and that they don't like to be associated with it.

JKWrang

Eddie pm'd me once. That counts towards being best friends, right?

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

snopro

Banned
Sorry didn't realize anyone had such a large enough desk to fit that many people underneath. Maybe I should refrain from posting anymore and listen to what everyone posts on here and not ask or question anymore.
Is that ok for everyone?

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry didn't realize anyone had such a large enough desk to fit that many people underneath. Maybe I should refrain from posting anymore and listen to what everyone posts on here and not ask or question anymore.
Is that ok for everyone?

I've learned it's not often what was said, but how and by whom that gets people going. When "folks like you" (never met you, never interacted with you on a thread...but others seem to see a pattern with your tact) go on with comments attacking the admin/owner, that doesn't sit well! People acting like their the shit...doesn't usually sit well! People coming back with "under the desk" grade school shit usually doesn't sit well!

To be clear, you did not ask a question. In a now feeble attempt you were trying to look cool and like one who knows what others don't. Failed miserably and insulted the owner in the process. Unlike the myth, two wrongs do not make a right.

I couldn't care less what you do at this point, I'm likely to not really pay attention to your posts regardless.

snopro

Banned
I've learned it's not often what was said, but how and by whom that gets people going. When "folks like you" (never met you, never interacted with you on a thread...but others seem to see a pattern with your tact) go on with comments attacking the admin/owner, that doesn't sit well! People acting like their the shit...doesn't usually sit well! People coming back with "under the desk" grade school shit usually doesn't sit well!

To be clear, you did not ask a question. In a now feeble attempt you were trying to look cool and like one who knows what others don't. Failed miserably and insulted the owner in the process. Unlike the myth, two wrongs do not make a right.

I couldn't care less what you do at this point, I'm likely to not really pay attention to your posts regardless.

Thanks for that much needed information.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good thing the subject of AEV lifts are brought up you might get ridiculed like when I said they were great setups for certain people

:cheesy: Boy you really are a fanboy to still be butthurt over the whole AEV thing? You know, what's really sad is that I really LOVE AEV products. While I'm not a fan of their lift kits, a lot of that is in large part because I was never a fan of the defunct company they acquired the design from, Nth Degree Mobility. Even then it was an over-priced kit that essentially offered coils and drop brackets. The one thing AEV did right was to ditch the lame ass cam bolts that used to come with the kits. But hey, it's your money, your Jeep and really, what the hell should you care what me or anyone thinks about your lift kit of choice. Seriously, you need to get a life.

Oregonjeeper

Good thing the subject of AEV lifts are brought up you might get ridiculed like when I said they were great setups for certain people

i have a A.E.V. lift :thinking: and i haven't been run out of town(forum) on rail??? :dont_tell:.....:cheesy:

Last edited:

Robar

The Enforcer
Maybe it's just you?? :thinking: You could stop posting and see if the ridicule stops. :yup:

Top Bottom