Looking for front axle

NAUJK

So my stock D30 is bent and leaking fluids at a very rapid rate. New axle seals didnt help. So I am looking for another axle, I dont have the money for a Prorock 44 at this time, nor do I have the money to regear my rear soo sadly I am in need of a D30 from a JK with 3.21 gearing...

So if you or someone you know has one please message me. I am willing to drive at max a days drive from Flagstaff Arizona. So California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and so on. Please help a fellow jeeper in need out!

Thanks everyone!!

BadApple

I will also have a set soon, but you would be jnthe same boat with me as you would be with overlander!

NAUJK

As long as their not bent and in decent shape and at decent price I'd be ok with getting a better great ratio.... 3.2s suck on 35s... It's just the price

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Open to offers for mine. I can have them ready whenever. Just need to get my ass in gear and send the jeep to the shop.

NAUJK

I might have both my axles off next month. You would need both though since I have 3.73's.

How badly beat to hell are yours though Overlander? I know you wheel it pretty well.

I will also have a set soon, but you would be jnthe same boat with me as you would be with overlander!

BadAopple youre closer to me anyway down south. How soon is soon?

How much were you both thinking for them. I am on a very tight budget so...

BadApple

Im stil waiting on parts and time for the new ones! My axles arent in bad shape rear has the traclok front is open. They are both in good shape wheeled it about 10 times on moderate trails and 35s, now has 37s and has not been offroad. No leaks no bends and the cs arent bent.

Clark Collins

As long as their not bent and in decent shape and at decent price I'd be ok with getting a better great ratio.... 3.2s suck on 35s... It's just the price

I have both axles with 3.73 gears just recently replaced with Rubi axles. My stock axles are in excellent shape and I've never ran anything larger than 285-75-16s on them doing moderate off-roading. No damage and with the positraction rear and around 35kmiles. I'll let you have both for $1,000. No brakes. I can send you a photo if you're interested. It is 680 miles distance between Flagstaff and Pocatello, Idaho. I drove round trip to Reno 1,200 miles, with a friend helping drive, to get my Rubi axles. I am set up to winch them into the back of a truck. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

SoCalDozer

I might be swapping my front axle out here soon. its a d30 with 3.21's 26k miles on it. only has been used on 33's

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How badly beat to hell are yours though Overlander? I know you wheel it pretty well.

BadAopple youre closer to me anyway down south. How soon is soon?

How much were you both thinking for them. I am on a very tight budget so...

Front has axle seal leak on passenger side. Axle is still straight to the eye, haven't checked it with a level. I would be keep the axle shafts.

Rear has passenger side seal leak as well. Axle is straight and has evo rock stars.

Have no price in mind.

NAUJK

Just wanted to thank you all for you're help. But I've been surprised by my.family. I'll be getting a prorock 44!

Top Bottom