Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

10frank9

Web Wheeler
lol that is a bet I'm not willing to take...not when your dealing with the Gods of WAL :crazyeyes:

Gods? Lol!

You walk into someone's house and piss on the rug? You expect them to take that lightly? You should take all of your self-righteousness and head over to another forum that best suits your style. :yup: :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
36 posts and counting ;)

Yup, I see that. As you can see, YOU are the very answer to your question.

lol that is a bet I'm not willing to take...not when your dealing with the Gods of WAL :crazyeyes:

LOL at "gods of WAL". Let me come over to your house after I step in dog shit and put my feet up on your coffee table. Let me complain about how you've decorated your home and tell your wife that her cooking sucks. Unless you're not the god of your home, you let me do all that and then tell me how right I am and how you will change things. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gods? Lol!

You walk into someone's house and piss on the rug? You expect them to take that lightly? You should take all of your self-righteousness and head over to another forum that best suits your style. :yup: :thumb:

:cheesy: Damn, you just beat me to it!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Why come on wayalife and start a thread about drama, looks like to me the people that start these thread have nothing better to do. Why not start a thread talking about what you want your jeep to look like or what build your planning on doing. To me that make sense.:asshat: :twocents:

BEAST33

Gods? Lol!

I didn't piss on anything...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
"To much drama in the pub, so I'm going to keep posting how displeased I am."
Get some thicker skin!

BEAST33

Why come on wayalife and start a thread about drama, looks like to me the people that start these thread have nothing better to do. Why not start a thread talking about what you want your jeep to look like or what build your planning on doing. To me that make sense.:asshat: :twocents:

Actually Eddie started this thread...not me.

Top Bottom