2.5" Spring Recommendations?

Devallee

I'm currently running the Evo Plush Ride 3" coils and absolutely LOVE the way they ride. Much softer and more comfortable than any other springs I've run. However, I wanna go a little lower. With a very light rig (stock bumpers, cut flares, no spare, etc.), even the 3" springs are too tall for my liking. Also I like more speed than slow crawling so I'd like to be sitting a little lower than I currently am. My question is...what 2.5" springs out there do you recommend that will give me the same, or close to the same, ride quality as the Plush Rides? I am very much a fan of soft springs (I started on Rubicon Express springs which was like driving a dolly). Any help is greatly appreciated :beer:

JKWrang

I have 2.5" teraflex springs. We can trade. These teraflex are the SOFTEST spring available in 2.5" ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
you could go with the EVO leveling kit which uses the 2" plush rides up front and a spacer in the rear or the rancho 2" sport system which is the close to the same thing. you would just need the stock coils for the rear in both of these set ups and with light bumpers they should provided right around 2.5".

Devallee

Anybody else running a 2.5" lift that they could recommend? There seems to be quite a few 2.5" sport kits and whatnot out there

JKWrang

I have 2.5" teraflex springs. We can trade. These teraflex are the SOFTEST spring available in 2.5" ;)

For the record im totally kidding in the above post. Please do not reference that post in terms of soft coils. That is all.

noroad

ever thought about Rubicon coils and some spacers, I put that on on jeep and got a good amount of lift with a 1.75 spacer.
first is a jeep with 1.75 spacers and 4dr rubicon coils (no tire yet tho)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409936291.500667.jpg
This is 1.75 spacers with 2dr rubicon coils and 35s
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411310628.806169.jpg

bking_1

I'm loving my Old Man Emu 2" lift. The HD springs actually gave me almost 3" lift. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414118957.840745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HILLZ

I'm running the Old Man Emu lift as well and love it, no idea on how the plush rides feel as I've never been in a vehicle with them on.

bking_1

OME feels just about stock, which is great on the road and on the trail. I would do it again...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom