Rugged Ridge Bikini Top with Header

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Now that i have a Trek top i don't need to have a separate bikini top.

The Bikini top is a black Rugged Ridge Pocket Island bikini top for 07-09 unlimited JK's. has pockets for both drive and passenger as well as for the back seats.
I am also going to include the Rugged Ridge windshield header.

when purchasing online these two items need to be bought separate; i am going to include them both together for $120

Edit: I have only had this for about 5 months. had it on my jeep for only 2 months this summer.

bikini1.jpg

bikini.jpg

Last edited:

JokerJKU

How well does this top seal up against the door surrounds and at the windshield? Is it going to keep you dry in the driver and passenger seat while its raining? Have looked at a few of these tops but haven't pulled the trigger because I can't find any solid data on whether they actually seal reasonably.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
How well does this top seal up against the door surrounds and at the windshield? Is it going to keep you dry in the driver and passenger seat while its raining? Have looked at a few of these tops but haven't pulled the trigger because I can't find any solid data on whether they actually seal reasonably.

it seals up pretty well. but keep in mind that there is no door surrounds for this bikini top so some water will probably still get in. i could imagine that if you have a soft top with the door surrounds it would limit the amount of water coming in even more. also with the header that i have with it, it seals up the top to the windshield really nice. no chance of water coming in from the windshield area.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I find them for the 07-09 does this fit a 2014 jkur??

per quadratecs webiste there is two different ones. 07-09 and 10-14. they look exactly the same but there must be a difference in them to differentiate them like that.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
per quadratecs webiste there is two different ones. 07-09 and 10-14. they look exactly the same but there must be a difference in them to differentiate them like that.

Thanks for that catch Cozdude. i didn't event think of that. yes this is for 07-09 unlimited.

Top Bottom