Factory dana 44 weight

JCDriller

I bet they are 250-300, I had one in the back of my wifes Elantra last week that I picked up from a board member. We loaded it, not too bad. However, once I was home and was alone trying to move it, it sucked! Moved it out of the trunk onto saw horses, then across my garage about a foot at a time. All safe and sound now, can't wait to install it:)

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's a great picture! Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bet they are 250-300, I had one in the back of my wifes Elantra last week that I picked up from a board member. We loaded it, not too bad. However, once I was home and was alone trying to move it, it sucked! Moved it out of the trunk onto saw horses, then across my garage about a foot at a time. All safe and sound now, can't wait to install it:)

Got one that isn't Photofucket?

KingCopperhead

Lmao this is gonna be me in a few weeks

StrizzyChris

It won't let me upload a pic from my iPhone

To be honest, I'm an android user so couldnt begin to tell you how to use your app......but sometimes the app will act up. Deleting and re-installing the app sometimes cures all issues. Might want to try that

LOL!

I just saw this.

I thot you were spending all that time at the curb taking a nap before driving home, and here you were taking a selfie!

Have you put this in yet??

Top Bottom