jeep YJ opinions!!!

Tigrcky

I have a wrangler, why would I be talking about a Cherokee

You brought my Cherokee into the picture so that's why you would be talking about Cherokees and they are real jeeps unless you want to go ahead and start that fight too

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Funny, he thinks he's special because he can read our profiles but doesn't have the balls to fill in his own. Can't say we haven't seen that before. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414213924.749605.jpg

Tigrcky

Just read the rest of this thread... Wow what a paint God... You are not getting the wayalife vibe... We help each other not bash others from the original post... Change your attitude or gtfo.

pvanweelden

I don't think he can read it all because he quoted my 87 that I have listed on my profile and said it was a YJ

Irregardlessly of xj or yj, I believe the op is defending the fact that someone called out square headlights as being a bad thing.
Jeeps are jeeps. As long as there's no diamond plate, then they are mall crawlers :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irregardlessly of xj or yj, I believe the op is defending the fact that someone called out square headlights as being a bad thing.
Jeeps are jeeps. As long as there's no diamond plate, then they are mall crawlers :D

Who has diamond plate, Paul?

He has insecurity issues AND a chip on his shoulder or did you not read the whole thread?

Armydog

I'm not a fan of square headlights, that's one reason I need to cut or replace the factory front fenders on the Pumpkin: want to get rid of the rectangular signal lights. Want everything round and LED.

BUT, I do like the YJ Model and have seen them built very nicely. I'm told that the YJ frame is "flatter" than the TJ and this makes it a great platform to build off. Honestly, I'm not sure if that is true or what it means........still a newbie myself

THE POINT BEING, YJs are pretty cool. They are definitely JEEPS. If I had one, I would embrace the square light theme and run with it. Square LEDs, light bars and so on.

Bottom line, it's YOUR jeep. Love it, use it and make it your own. Just don't throw low profile tires and chrome duds on it and you'll be good to go

Rock on, haters gonna hate......it really isn't that deep

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKWrang

Id like to point out that whenever Pvanweelden says irregardless everyone should immediately assume he is kidding lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom