jeep YJ opinions!!!

Bottom line, it's YOUR jeep. Love it, use it and make it your own. Just don't throw low profile tires and chrome duds on it and you'll be good to go

Rock on, haters gonna hate......it really isn't that deep

To be honest, I couldn't care less about his square headlights. Bottom line, he has a bigger issue with them than I do. He decided to meet everyone, including CanvasJK with an attitude right from the start and then took to name calling. He called me a dumbass then uses a screenshot of my post as his avatar, so who's the dumbass? I was actually hoping he'd get the picture about the chip on his shoulder, but I totally forgot what the creek water does to some people.

pvanweelden

Id like to point out that whenever Pvanweelden says irregardless everyone should immediately assume he is kidding lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irregardlessly that might not be untrue :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Selfie isnt a word either... but its a word. Yknow what i mean? The dictionaries are trying to remain relevant so they constitute a word being something used normally.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

1984 to 2001 all Cherokees had square headlights you might want to do a little bit more research next time before posting facts like that

Sent from my whatchamacallit

He was talking about wranglers. Cherokees aren't real jeeps! Hahahaha. Here we go again!

Of coarse I'm kidding-

Last edited:

Armydog

To be honest, I couldn't care less about his square headlights. Bottom line, he has a bigger issue with them than I do. He decided to meet everyone, including CanvasJK with an attitude right from the start and then took to name calling. He called me a dumbass then uses a screenshot of my post as his avatar, so who's the dumbass? I was actually hoping he'd get the picture about the chip on his shoulder, but I totally forgot what the creek water does to some people.

I agree with you on the chippy attitude that is unnecessary and unwelcome. No need to call names and pick fights. I really just wanted an excuse to highlight my AWESOME plans for my AWESOME Pumpkin!!!!! Plus wanted to tell the dude to chill and "Do you and I"ll do me".....

I got no beef here, and stayed away from the creek water........for drinking at least

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

StrizzyChris

Ok, let's get this thread back on topic, where it's relevant fellas.

I agree with 4x4 and jkwrang, dictionaries are bullshit and accepting any damn slag word and making it legit. YOLO!

Ok, let's get this thread back on topic, where it's relevant fellas.

I agree with 4x4 and jkwrang, dictionaries are bullshit and accepting any damn slag word and making it legit. YOLO!

What the hell is a "slag" word?

Are you some sort of a badass welder? (Sarcasm :D)

pvanweelden

It's a good thing you posted the (sacrism) some folks might have thought you were serious :D
And it's really sad, when you try to make a joke and nobody gets it, Irregardlessly

Last edited:

Tigrcky

It's a good thing you posted the (sacrism) some folks might have thought you were serious :D
And it's really sad, when you try to make a joke and nobody gets it, Irregardlessly

Are you making fun of me????

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom