jeep YJ opinions!!!

rsummers035

My Jeep YJ

I am in the process of painting my gloss black 1992 Jeep YJ's grill, half doors, and tailgate a matte black color. in my opinion I think it's going to turn out really good. what do u guys think?? I will upload pics when finished!

rsummers035

I am in the process of painting my gloss black Jeep YJ's grill, half doors, and tailgate a matte black. in my opinion I think it's going to turn out nice. what do you guys think?? I will upload pics when finished!

Weclome to the WAYALIFE. Stop by the give us a wave thread.

What is the point of asking for opinions if you are going to do it anyway?:thinking:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Posts some pics. I love YJ's.

I've been looking to buy a stock one. But damn they hold their value.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Why would you start a second thread about the same thing? Personally I think the grill looks good and rest looks stupid, but that's just me.

Seems like your looking for approval. If YOU like it, that's all that matters. It's your rig. You do what you want to it.

Curiously though, what if no one likes it? Would you re paint them gloss black?

For the record, I hate the license plate holder. What can I say? I grew up a cheesehead! :D

image.jpg

David1tontj

before pics
I do not have a picture of the half doors before the paint job.. you can get the point though

Nice. Looks like fun. I think the flat paint is a good thing. It does make you wonder how BA it would look with a black top too. I love the look of murdered out rigs.

rsummers035

Nice. Looks like fun. I think the flat paint is a good thing. It does make you wonder how BA it would look with a black top too. I love the look of murdered out rigs.

thanks glad you like it and yes I am looking into a black top sooner or later.. the gray one is only about 7months old so there's no use in buying a another one now

Top Bottom