Jeep Renegade Riptide Heading to the 2014 SEMA Show!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested in all new 2015 Jeep Renegade that should be coming our way very soon, here are a couple of shots that Chrysler just released of what they will be bringing to the 2014 SEMA Show. Check it out...

Jeep® Renegade Riptide

JEEP-RENEGADE-02.jpg

The Jeep® Renegade Riptide calls out the customizable capabilities of the newest addition to the Jeep brand’s lineup, with a beach-vehicle reimagining of the most capable small SUV.

Colored in Vibrance Grandeur Blue paint embellished with a Light Blue base, the Renegade Riptide’s unique black painted wheels act as eye-catching contrast points. The Jeep Performance Parts logo, playfully tweaked to incorporate a surfer in action, is stamped on the rear body sides. Painted satin black accents adorn the front grille, mirror caps and select areas of the front fascia. Above, a surfboard rests on Mopar carrier racks.

The Vibrance Blue exterior also influences the Jeep Renegade Riptide interior. Blue trim enhances the instrument panels and side panels, and is set off with white accents throughout the interior, including on the Jeep logo area of the steering wheel. Front and rear seats and headrests will be dressed in black leather, while teak floor mats work to reinforce the “surf’s-up” motif.

JEEP-RENEGADE-01.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
That color scheme looks good on this one.

Still not sold on it, but hey, it took me a few months after the release of the new cherokee for it to grow on me. Maybe the Renegade will be the same way.

It took a while for me to accept the Renegade as well but, I actually think the designers at Jeep nailed this one. What I appreciate most is the designers got their inspiration from the early 40's MB/GPW military Jeep. http://youtu.be/3rcpqDXg4Rw

Can't wait to see it in person... :yup: Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom