Superwinch offers a PINK winch

pastorwug

Well, for all those looking for a PINK winch - there's finally one available:

Superwinch offering Pink Winch for Men Against Breast Cancer Charity
Breast Cancer awareness will get another boost, this time from Superwinch with a limited “breast cancer pink” version of a very popular Superwinch winch featuring a unique camouflaged finish!

DA RUNT

This will go great with my new shirt :crazyeyes:

Attachments

• fig,black,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg
    fig,black,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 182

pastorwug

I've been Pmd about this and this is all I got:

Breast Cancer awareness will get another boost, this time from Superwinch with a limited “breast cancer pink” version of a very popular Superwinch winch featuring a unique camouflaged finish!

Superwinch is donating 100% of the proceeds from the auction of a special pink winch prepared in our Superwinch Ltd UK facility to the Men Against Breast Cancer (MABC) charity (more info on this great organization here: http://www.menagainstbreastcancer.org/ - private

This is the third year for this Superwinch tradition and just a small way we can contribute to a great cause! The winch will be on display in the Superwinch booth #31017 at the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas November 4 - 7. The eBay auction will be open to residents of mainland USA only before the Thanksgiving holiday. More details in the next two weeks, follow us on Facebook for a sneak peek!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think it's great. I can't wait to put a bunch of pink on my daughters jeep when we build it (assuming she still wants one).

Top Bottom