D30 & D44 axle shafts and knuckles

Clark Collins

Actually I have the bare housings also as the deal fell through for the housings to a fellow forum member so now have the housings with 3.73 gears and posi rear. Weight on the housings for shipping is 100 lbs front and 120 lbs rear. I stripped the housings so also have the front dana 30 shafts and knuckles and rear dana 44 shafts for sale. They have less than 33K miles on them and have never run larger than 285/75/16 tires. I just installed Rubi axles in their place. $400 ea for either housing or $650 for both. $100 each for the shafts if you only need one or $150 for the pair for either end. I also have the knuckles for $100 that will fit either a D30 or D44 front axle I believe. PM me if you are interested or reply if you want additional information. Located in SE Idaho for local pick-up or will ship on your dime.

REAR AXLES HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Clark Collins

Knuckles rusted, Mopar? Interested in stock knuckles in good shape shipped to Indiana.

Thanks
They have normal surface rust and they are stock Mopar. I am going to post photos on the thread today. The knuckles weigh 11 lbs each for a total shipping weight of around 25 lbs and I can ship to Indiana on your dime. Shipped rear shafts yesterday by fed ex and you can call their office here for a price on shipping to your zip with a minimum 14x14x8" box. 208-232-6646 and you make arrangements to pay for the shipping with them and I'll get them on their way. $100 for the pair and you can send me a check when they get there.

Buster3479

Thanks Clark Collins. Great deal, but I'm going to pass on the knuckles. I'm going to spring for new to go back from the orange ones. They'll rust out at least as much as those after one Indiana winter, but I'd rather start shiny again.

Clark Collins

Thanks Clark Collins. Great deal, but I'm going to pass on the knuckles. I'm going to spring for new to go back from the orange ones. They'll rust out at least as much as those after one Indiana winter, but I'd rather start shiny again.
Just curious about the "orange" ones. I'm assuming you are talking about aftermarket and just curious as to why you are switching back. I may just want to keep these knuckles for spares.

Top Bottom