ToasterJeep.com - A New WAYALIFE Sister Forum Featuring the All New Jeep Renegade

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, as mentioned, this is a DNS problem and it should get resolved soon... It, at least I hope anyway. Jason, I'll give your account a look now.

Tigrcky

Dude you are not making any sense. Speak English or non techie things.

I have not had a problem getting in to the site with my iPhone 5s and iPad2 or work PC.

I think the thingamajig is not talking to the whatchamacallit and routing through hodagitter. Again that is my humble opinion.

Classical will

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Dude you are not making any sense. Speak English or non techie things.

I have not had a problem getting in to the site with my iPhone 5s and iPad2 or work PC.

I think the thingamajig is not talking to the whatchamacallit and routing through hodagitter. Again that is my humble opinion.

The Flux Capacitor was loose. Just had to give it a wiggle, all good now! :beer:

JAGS

Hooked
How can you have a "semi custom" anything? That's like being sort-of pregnant. :crazyeyes:

Lol. Kind of like semi-homemade. You take a base and then add your own and change it up. Call it whatever. 😉

As Sharkey and Cozdude eluded to...it's not intended as a hard core rock crawler, but more a entry level jeep. My wife parks her JKRU and loves driving our KJ (liberty) as her daily driver to work and around the city. Now she's eyeing this new Trail-hawk... Maybe time to trade in the KJ. :shock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I haven't logged in for sometime now but I just did to confirm and yes I get that message as well.

TCMguy

Not complaining but I have not received a Confirmation Email; same username and email account that I have for WAYOFLIFE.

JAGS

Hooked
Not complaining but I have not received a Confirmation Email; same username and email account that I have for WAYOFLIFE.

Funny, sounds like a public complaint to me. Lol.

Maybe try sending PM? Also, depending on how long ago you submitted, the admin has been on the road for a few days.

Top Bottom