A wave from Michigan

1037CHASE

Hello everyone.....I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Tina, and I am from S.E. Michigan. I just got my first Wrangler ever back in July. I can say that is one of the best days of my life so far as, I have wanted one since I turned 16 and started driving. Got myself a 2014 - 2 door Sport in Anvil. I test drove a bunch but, fell in love with the Anvil color the first time I came across one and HAD to have it!

The bracket under the bumper is for towing behind our RV. Personally I hate the looks of it but, plan to upgrade to an aftermarket bumper that I can have the attachments for our tow bar welded on. Sure does make a fun camping vehicle though.

Anyway, I am sure I will have tons of questions for you all. This is the most informative forum I have come across so, I decided to sign up and promptly ordered a windshield decal. Just put it on yesterday-love it!

Here are some photos

This is a few weeks after I took it home. Michigan's U.P. road to Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park-along Lake Superior.

DSC_0011_zps8ca68a50.jpg

and some more recent ones...
SAM_0911_zps9a5230f8.jpg SAM_0912_zps88af4b9a.jpg

SAM_0913_zps38fe3d14.jpg

welcome to the site! im a dearborn native and finally bought my first jeep in january, 2014 sport in anvil. my favorite thing ive ever owned!

Top Bottom