Evo fascia and mfg dring (rear bumper)

Mitrig

Looking for Evo mfg drings and the fascia (black or machine) all the same to me. Tried to build up my carrier around having that on my rear and I'd rather not buy them new since being a student I already have way too many expenses

pvanweelden

Gonna be hard to find a year old part for sale used. Northridge has them, $304 for both with applied coupon and free shipping, not sure if that applies to Canada or not tho.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mitrig

See that's the issue shipped to my house is just a stupid amount since I have to pay a duty on them. So shipping my be a flat fee to ship here but then the duty kills the deal.

Maybe with some luck I'll find someone looking for upgrade to a full bumper and tire carrier combo and they would part with it. I would buy it new and ship it to my American post box butte exchange rate doesn't make it worth it since I could get a full bumper for that cost.

I'll need some luck but who
Knows

Mitrig

Only reason is I can't buy it new since I'm going to be finishin my tire carrier and school is really killing my budget. Got as much as I can get done as a student and now I'm trying to finish off properly till I swap my front axel and jump to slabs after graduation.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have the rear fascia that's been laying around since I ordered it, but shipping may be a pain.

Bacon

4wheelpartsCanada is also a EVO distributor. Not sure if you're close to one, but if you pick it up in store, there shouldn't be any shipping charges.

Top Bottom