**NEW** (2014) JKU PREMIUM OEM SOFT TOP AND ALL HARDWARE - (N. Carolina) - $750

Grappler

I have a Brand New 2014 Premium Soft Top from a 2014 JKU recently purchased and immediately removed and stored inside the house. It is complete with all hardware, takes around 5 minutes to install and ready to go.

MSRP is 3x this amount for the Premium Soft top with tinted windows and all hardware.

It is in absolutely new condition.

It has been stored on my guest bed and it is time to sell :)

Located in Southern Pines, NC (28327).

Thanks,

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I have a Brand New 2014 Premium Soft Top from a 2014 JKU recently purchased and immediately removed and stored inside the house. It is complete with all hardware, takes around 5 minutes to install and ready to go.

MSRP is 3x this amount for the Premium Soft top with tinted windows and all hardware.

Thanks,

This is a great price!

Grappler

I would consider shipping, but I've been told it will be around $300 to ship which makes it a way less attractive deal for the purchaser.

If it ends up being less than $300 to ship it, I'd refund it back. I am not trying to profit on shipping.

CJW

Cool. I'll watch it. If someone local to you doesn't get it soon then I'll hit you up again.

barefeetandtoes

Thanks,

Still available? I'm in Central NC! What is the least you would take?

Top Bottom