Prorock 44 is really happening!

NAUJK

Got the gears in the rear with the front drive shaft off. Holy crap going from 3.2 to 4.88 on 35s is a world of a difference even when being babied for breakin. 6th gear is useful again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

And it even shipped out today :)

David

I received my 4.88's and procal from you guys today! 2 days from the date I ordered.

(Dave I'm the one who sent u a blank email on accident. My bad. Answered my own question so didn't bother to send another. Figured you're a busy guy :))

@NAUJK, how's taking off from a dead stop? I can't wait to have the right gearing in all the stop and go I do. Too bad my axle won't be here till after my next wheeling trip.

Tigrcky

Got the gears in the rear with the front drive shaft off. Holy crap going from 3.2 to 4.88 on 35s is a world of a difference even when being babied for breakin. 6th gear is useful again!

With my xj I went from 3.07s to 4.88s big difference!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

NAUJK

It's here!!! Thanks Northridge for you're awesome customer service and fast shipping!!

Sent from the mothership.

lol....he just got the PR. Probably hasnt even taken it off the pallet. It takes a hour or so to install, if he has all the tools. Its like Christmas!

NAUJK

I received my 4.88's and procal from you guys today! 2 days from the date I ordered.

(Dave I'm the one who sent u a blank email on accident. My bad. Answered my own question so didn't bother to send another. Figured you're a busy guy :))

@NAUJK, how's taking off from a dead stop? I can't wait to have the right gearing in all the stop and go I do. Too bad my axle won't be here till after my next wheeling trip.

Id have to say from a dead stop it is perfect. Not to powerful but not sluggish. I think it's perfect I am very happy I went with 488s it's an amazing difference.

Also I actually have it installed!! Now to just wire up the locker and put the driveshaft back on. But it's on!! Better pictures of it in the jeep will come tomorrow. But for now I have these

Last ones are of couple friends helping out with the install. JK12 being one of them.

I love this thing is beautiful and beafy...I don't think I play hard enough to bend this one.... we assembled it next to the jeep. We learned that was a bad idea later as with all the parts on it is quite heavy and hard to move. But it's installed!

Attachments

• 1415175100591.jpg
    1415175100591.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 1415175112239.jpg
    1415175112239.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 1415175121859.jpg
    1415175121859.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 1415175143923.jpg
    1415175143923.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 1415175161439.jpg
    1415175161439.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 168

firecrew1

Id have to say from a dead stop it is perfect. Not to powerful but not sluggish. I think it's perfect I am very happy I went with 488s it's an amazing difference.

Also I actually have it installed!! Now to just wire up the locker and put the driveshaft back on. But it's on!! Better pictures of it in the jeep will come tomorrow. But for now I have these

Last ones are of couple friends helping out with the install. JK12 being one of them.

I love this thing is beautiful and beafy...I don't think I play hard enough to bend this one.... we assembled it next to the jeep. We learned that was a bad idea later as with all the parts on it is quite heavy and hard to move. But it's installed!

awesome man, congrats again!

NAUJK

Pictures of it on my jeep.

Attachments

• 1415242164983.jpg
    1415242164983.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 1415242179158.jpg
    1415242179158.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 176
  • 1415242198951.jpg
    1415242198951.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 180

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Is this all you're going to do is post this axle on every thread? ! ? Well you know what? I would too! Bad ass axle! Looks great!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Pictures of it on my jeep.

Welcome to the club! I really love mine and it makes me think that Dynatrac's motto is spot on! Having that axle and not worrying about the factory garbage really does give you "confidence to explore"

NAUJK

Is this all you're going to do is post this axle on every thread? ! ? Well you know what? I would too! Bad ass axle! Looks great!

Hell yeah I am!!! I've wanted one of these forever and never thought I'd get one not at least for a few years... so I'm proud! It's just so beautiful and badass!!

hahaha:thumb::thumb:

looks awesome mike

Thanks man we need to hit up a trail again sometime!

Welcome to the club! I really love mine and it makes me think that Dynatrac's motto is spot on! Having that axle and not worrying about the factory garbage really does give you "confidence to explore"

I agree it is very spot on. I'm definitely not afraid doing something that will bend it. I don't play hard enough to bend this thing...

firecrew1

Thanks man we need to hit up a trail again sometime!

definitely! im going to be out of town till the 23rd but after that should be around :yup:

rubicrawl

I have to admit I'm a little jealous looks sick I need one as well can't wait to get mine

Sent from Moab

BadApple

Looks sweet man. Ill be in flagstaff sedona area on superbowl weekend to get away from Phoenix since there are two huge events going on on the same day. We will have to meet up and wheel!

Congrats! Looks real good!

Once you get your 500 miles of break in done, to pull the cover and drain the fluid, you need a 5/16 thin wall socket for the dif cover bolts. I bought one from Matco.
If your interested, the Part # BD102T

Good luck with your build.

NAUJK

Looks sweet man. Ill be in flagstaff sedona area on superbowl weekend to get away from Phoenix since there are two huge events going on on the same day. We will have to meet up and wheel!

Yeah sounds good to me!

Congrats! Looks real good!

Once you get your 500 miles of break in done, to pull the cover and drain the fluid, you need a 5/16 thin wall socket for the dif cover bolts. I bought one from Matco.
If your interested, the Part # BD102T

Good luck with your build.

Thank you, ive been needing to look that up just havent gotten around to it yet!

Top Bottom