2014 Rubcion stock drive shafts and other misc items.

Jeeper714

I recently traded my 2014 JK Rubicon (2 door) in for a VW Jetta TDI so I have a few parts just hanging around the garage that I would like to see go to a new home(s).

OEM Stock Front and Rear drive shafts for D44s – approximately 8000 miles on them both - $100/each

1st Generation D44 Poison Spyder Differential Cover - $25

Olympic 4x4 Safari mirrors - $35

Bestop Door Storage Bags (can be used for all models) – Only used 3 times - $85

2 Rotopax 1.75 gallon water packs (bought with a used genright setup and they were used for gas storage by previous owner) - $50 for both packs - SOLD

Quadratec Recovery Kit (includes - 2" x 8' long Tree Trunk Protector with a 30,000 lb rating; a 2" x 30' Recovery Strap with a 20,000 lb rating; a 20,000 lb capacity snatch block; heavy duty vinyl winch line dampener) – Used 1 time - $50 - SOLD

Willing to ship items for additional cost. PM me if interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
The water packs were used for gas? That kind of ruins the sale. :banghead:

they are cheaper than the gas rated ones. Just clean them out really well and it will be just fine. Just do not stand near any open flame right after drinking the water and by all means to not pee on a fire. :yup:

Jeeper714

The water packs were used for gas? That kind of ruins the sale. :banghead:

Yes the guy used them for gas. I have verified that there is no difference between a Rotopax for water or gas other than the color of the Rotopax itself. I was going to just paint them red for my usage however I didn't have them long enough to do it.

Jeep Bro 08

Will u ship on my dime to Dallas? Make me a deal on recovery package and gas/water cans and door storage

Sent from my SM-G860P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep Bro 08

I read ur ad wrong i just looked again thought the door storage was something else .so exclude the door storage. ..but i still want the rest

Sent from my SM-G860P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeper714

Updated List

I recently traded my 2014 JK Rubicon (2 door) in for a VW Jetta TDI so I have a few parts just hanging around the garage that I would like to see go to a new home(s).

OEM Stock Front and Rear drive shafts for D44s – approximately 8000 miles on them both - $100/each

1st Generation D44 Poison Spyder Differential Cover - $25

Olympic 4x4 Safari mirrors - $35

Bestop Door Storage Bags (can be used for all models) – Only used 3 times - $75

2 Rotopax 1.75 gallon water packs (bought with a used genright setup and they were used for gas storage by previous owner) - $50 for both packs - SOLD

Quadratec Recovery Kit (includes - 2" x 8' long Tree Trunk Protector with a 30,000 lb rating; a 2" x 30' Recovery Strap with a 20,000 lb rating; a 20,000 lb capacity snatch block; heavy duty vinyl winch line dampener) – Used 1 time - $50 - SOLD

Willing to ship items for additional cost. PM me if interested in any of the above.

Top Bottom