Detailing with De-Solv-It

i just got a NX top and would like to keep it looking now. how often do you treat it?

It varies. Depends on weather. I seem to treat it more during summer and "sunny" months than winter. Only takes 15 min so as often as you feel needed really. If you get dirt baked in or something on it just use a soft brush to scrub the spot and it usually comes right off.

OllllO Fanatic

I have seen a few people who used a hair dryer on plastic fenders that "greyed" due to the sun. Is there any thing you recommend for the twill soft tops? Ill have to buy some of this for my fenders as I would like to keep the stock ones for as long as possible. Thanks.

thardy

Banned
Lol. I've tried everything on my fenders. 303 cleaner, simple green and the normal cover ups like mothers, mcguires, turtle, and armor all.

I have some mean Sedona red dirt stains that won't go away. All the above work ok to cover the stain and make it less noticeable when "wet," but when it dries, the stains are still there.

Might as well try this dissolve it stuff too. Can't hurt.

Reviving an old thread here.

JAGS, did this stuff get your stains out?

JAGS

Hooked
Reviving an old thread here.

JAGS, did this stuff get your stains out?

Unfortunately not all the way. I honestly let the Sedona dirt sit too long back when it happened. I've learned my lesson and now run through a coin op after dirt/mud outings.

But, the stuff does work and did lighten the stains enough to hardly be noticeable.

thardy

Banned
Unfortunately not all the way. I honestly let the Sedona dirt sit too long back when it happened. I've learned my lesson and now run through a coin op after dirt/mud outings.

But, the stuff does work and did lighten the stains enough to hardly be noticeable.

Good to know. Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom