Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

Bigcharlie58

Naw I was thinking of some red roses and a nice note saying let me know if you want a guy that will pay attention to you instead of an app on his phone. Tig.

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Maybe you should include in there the fact you have an old wrinkly dick and a beer gut. It's better to be upfront about those type of things.

This isn't my first account. I recently have made a new one. Regardless, yes my first comment was complaining and bashing, but that's because I've observed new members be bashed for not following the rules. There's a way to go about speaking to people and most of what I've saw have not been very friendly. This community seems like a very tight knit group of " I'm better than you because I'm known on an online forum" douchebags.

Well, Hello Jeeek! How the hell are ya??

gtony12

Caught the Bug
This is how i feel.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1414644424639.jpg
    1414644424639.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 183

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Go and "see picture"
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1414644981465.jpg
    1414644981465.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 161

t8er

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414648228.498752.jpg

I think this sums up how I feel about the trolls

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

You don't know my personal life nor what we do on a daily basis. Not that it's any of your concerns but she went through an out-patient surgery procedure today and is laying between my legs looking on Pinterest for ideas of things for me to build her.

Well looking past the fact that your wife married a total bitch of a man. You know your bitch of a man because you could be doing more for her than oh I don't on WAL app talking shit while she "lays between your legs." Now shut your dick holster, go away and take care of your wife

PS: tell your wife I said hope she feels better soon. 😊

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What's sad is people like this guy represent our US Military, Army to be specific. But I guess being a ginger explains a lot.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414652333.698802.jpg

GRNHORN

I did not create this account to talk shit. I've been using this forum for quite some time and it is very helpful. I've just witnessed a lot of people being chastised for not following rules and when they were confronted it was in w manner in which I don't agree with. This whole thread is out of context. Although, I have been an asshole, i don't really care. I'll admit from my standpoint this has all become a troll.

If what you are saying here is true, you are an idiot... Maybe you should go back and reread all the troll posts that have happened.

Rules are in place for a reason, it is each person's responsiblity to follow these rules. If you go back and reread the posts of the trolls you will see that each one was reminded of these rules after they broke them. No one was chastised until they "the troll" started being an :asshat: just as you have been.

You are not going to win this, the best you can do is just leave, don't ever log in again, forget your password and move on with your life. You have an attractive wife who just had a procedure done, all you attention should be on her.

Please give her our best in her recovery.

I'm confused to as what you're talking about. You brought up veteran's organizations and apprenticeships, why?

I would not want to try and explain nerdy douchbag forum stuff to person who is so smart and all. If you really want to know take a look around the pub and learn a little more about this forum you are bashing along with the people who call WAYALIFE home. Until you know all the facts quit shooting your mouth off.

MTG

Caught the Bug
... if you didn't spend your life online being a fucking nerd and obtained some sort of interpersonal skills. Fuck off.

I :like: this quote. It's probably my favorite from the thread. However I'm going to need a better picture of the wife before I can decide whether it's worth reading through the drivel.

Top Bottom