Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Look here Charlie, I'm tired of your shit. You come here with your insults and being disrespectful to the forum and its members. If you don't like it here, do us all a favor and leave. Just log out and don't come back.
I'm asking you to be a man for once in your life, but by the looks of it it may be hard for you. Who wears the pants in this marriage anyways?

Attachments

• 1414675918009.jpg
    1414675918009.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 153

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Look here Charlie, I'm tired of your shit. You come here with your insults and being disrespectful to the forum and its members. If you don't like it here, do us all a favor and leave. Just log out and don't come back.
I'm asking you to be a man for once in your life, but by the looks of it it may be hard for you. Who wears the pants in this marriage anyways?

Dude, that's kinda creepy...and hot at the same time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, this thread is STILL going on? :naw:

Chuck, it was fun while it lasted but your welcome here has officially been overstayed. I'd prefer that you could just man up and leave on your own but, I suspect that won't be possible for you. So you know, if you come back for more, you will be shown the door.

Oregonjeeper

Chuck, it was fun while it lasted but your welcome here has officially been overstayed. I'd prefer that you could just man up and leave on your own but, I suspect that won't be possible for you. So you know, if you come back for more, you will be shown the door.

i know right!!!....:cheesy:... I got on here thinking there is now way this dude is still here posting...I was wrong :doh:

I would have shown him the door after the first post but that was just me.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
He should take a look at this thread and see just how unforgiving, self absorbed, and spiteful people we are. Or he can take a page from BEAST33's play book and rise above it all. Gain perspective, apologize to all offended (sincerely) and typically it's all water under the bridge. For this guy I'm not sure there is any helping him though.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=21250
Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oregonjeeper

He should take a look at this thread and see just how unforgiving, self absorbed, and spiteful people we are. Or he can take a page from BEAST33's play book and rise above it all. Gain perspective, apologize to all offended (sincerely) and typically it's all water under the bridge. For this guy I'm not sure there is any helping him though.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=21250
Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

He wasn't Hugged enough as a child ??? :thinking:

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Please turn this off!!! :doh::giveup:

Top Bottom