wave from oklahoma

shortyokc

its finally official i got my wayalife decal today in the mail so figured i would give a wave. this is my first wrangler, i had a jeep commander previously and got tired of no to limited aftermarket parts and too small of wheel wells to do anything worth doing. i previously was a mini trucker before back in the day so this is a big learning process for me going from bagged and body dropped trucks scraping asphalt to jeeps i can hardly get into (in 5ft 6). i am a heavy equipment/diesel/trans tech working for the local detroit/allison/mercedes/mtu distributor for the last 14 years and before that i did alot of fab, welding, and custom body/frame work. its nice to be a part of a great online forum with alot of knowledgeable members. i am also a member of the local red dirt jeep club in okc. iv grown up on 2 wheels being a avid mt biker, doing cross country, downhill/freeride, dj, and occasional road biking with the wife. ill get some pics up of the wayalife decal installed on the jeep later tonight hopefully

the old commander

Top Bottom