SOLD - 2009 EVO Built 5.7 HEMI 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler on 40's

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Best wishes to Brian and prayers for a recovery.

This is a FANTASTIC deal for far better than the .50 on the dollar that some of you are thinking. If anyone wants to do the ultimate build this is it. If I hadn't done 70% of this Build recently I would be writing a check now. Someone needs to realize what a gem this is and scoop it up.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Prayers and all the best to Brian and his family. The first time I saw this Jeep on the Moab series I made the comment that it was such a gorgeous rig and that if I had the money to sink into it, I would build one just like it. Now all of a sudden its for sale? Damn I want this rig! Easily in my top 3 for best looking rigs I have seen! :thumb:

West coast

Eddie I was trying to contact about this jeep by clicking " brainchild" but it go's to a brake thread ????( maybe just me) Can you post a email ? I'm assuming this jeep is in SoCal ? Thanks

Eddie I was trying to contact about this jeep by clicking " brainchild" but it go's to a brake thread ????( maybe just me) Can you post a email ? I'm assuming this jeep is in SoCal ? Thanks

Are you trying it through the app? Try sing the website. I had the same issue using my iPad and iPhone.

You can also type brainchild in the to line on PM.

R/
Will

rubicrawl

Best wishes to Brian and his family that really sucks , this is a great deal wow I would love to sell mine and get it

firecrew1

Best wishes to Brian and his family that really sucks , this is a great deal wow I would love to sell mine and get it

I've been really thinking about selling mine for this, wish this would have been available before I bought mine. then I wouldn't have this issue:mad:

StrizzyChris

X3 ......... if someone is in the market and even slightly planning on a brand new Rubi, your a fool to not jump on this. A new rubi+basic quality coil(not coilover) lift+tires+rims+mild armor+required drive shaft=nearly the same price but not close to half the Jeep!

It's sad that I even need to sell this on anyone!!!!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I snooze.....I lose.......:grayno:........I guess I thought too long and too hard over this one.......Somebody just got themselves a deal of a lifetime.......Take care of yourself Brian.......best wishes and prayers to you brother.

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom