SOLD - 2009 EVO Built 5.7 HEMI 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler on 40's

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully it can find a great new home.

On another note,.....holy clean batman. Is that Armor All tire foam cleaned or steam cleaned or what?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
As nice as it gets. Probably the best way to list the equipment would be to list what's missing. Not a thing!:crazyeyes: All the best marketing it. Drool, drool!
Really sorry about the degenerative disc disease.

GCM 2

As nice as it gets. Probably the best way to list the equipment would be to list what's missing. Not a thing!:crazyeyes: All the best marketing it. Drool, drool!
Really sorry about the degenerative disc disease.

Not sure, but those are probably pics from when it was first built. I had wheeled with Brian back in Moab 2012 (Sharkey and MTG may remember wheeling with this rig too back then) The one thing I remember most about it, was the exhaust note of his Hemi, it is a really great sounding motor and exhaust combo.....plus the buyer is getting pretty much the standard ORE top shelf, combo meal deal build that a few of us have and it is on a really low mileage, well cared for Jeep. How much more could someone ask for :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, ALL the pics you see were just taken at the last Suds-n-Grub. Brian paid to have the entire Jeep professionally steam cleaned and detailed. It really does look as good as new.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not sure, but those are probably pics from when it was first built. I had wheeled with Brian back in Moab 2012 (Sharkey and MTG may remember wheeling with this rig too back then) The one thing I remember most about it, was the exhaust note of his Hemi, it is a really great sounding motor and exhaust combo.....plus the buyer is getting pretty much the standard ORE top shelf, combo meal deal build that a few of us have and it is on a really low mileage, well cared for Jeep. How much more could someone ask for :thinking:

^^ Yep, I remember the rig, and Brian and Diane. I'm pretty sure that was the first time that I had been around a swapped JK on an actual run.

GCM 2

Actually, ALL the pics you see were just taken at the last Suds-n-Grub. Brian paid to have the entire Jeep professionally steam cleaned and detailed. It really does look as good as new.

Amazing! That makes it even more of a deal knowing that it was this well kept. I sure hope the jeep carries on in its next life just like Brian used it and it goes to another great, real offroading buyer who will continue to use the jeep and not just keep it as a piece of jewelry, waiting for the perfect weather, time, date and place to use it. Owning this kind of jeep means you have no excuse to not be using it. Its a crime to not put an Off Road Evolution built rig to use.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Aww that sucks to hear Brian hope you feel better and hope to see you again sometime! 😔 but one bad ass jeep if I had the money I would buy that beast in a minute and sell mine but I can't afford the payments sadly.

Ray ⛺

StrizzyChris

Do you guys think Kim would be willing to cancel the wedding and be content with a 3 Jeep household again instead? :thinking:

Do you guys think Kim would be willing to cancel the wedding and be content with a 3 Jeep household again instead? :thinking:

Chris I asked SWMBO and it went like this.

Me- babe check out this fully built JKU on sale from WAL

SWMBO- that is really great looking Jeep, how much?

Me- well it is totally built out with EVO parts and ready to go.

SWMBO- How much?

Me- babe it is sitting on PR60's and 40's. What more can we ask for

SWMBO- HOW MUCH?

Me- $65k

SWMBO- have you lost your effing mind? Not until you build the house and pay of your Jeep. Then you can get back to building canvas.

Me- Yes Ma'am.

SWMBO- How much?

SWMBO- HOW MUCH?

Me- $65k

SWMBO- have you lost your effing mind? Not until you build the house and pay of your Jeep. Then you can get back to building canvas.

Me- Yes Ma'am.

I'd say she went pretty easy on you. I don't dare mention it to mine, I'll be sporting a nice shiner I bet.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

SWMBO- How much?

SWMBO- HOW MUCH?

Me- $65k

Me- Yes Ma'am.

You forgot to tell her it has envy links!

Top Bottom