wave from the sun shine state

BumpStick

Hello y'all

I've been on the forum for a few months now mainly reading and researching JKs. I'm not new to Jeeps I've had 2 and 4dr XJs and a TJ. The last XJ was on 33s and the TJ was 5" of lift and 35s. Unfortunately the last one of those was sold 10yrs ago. I had replaced a Jeep with a car. But after the insurance company totaled out my last car I decided that I missed my Jeep and that I didn't car about gas mileage. If I do I will just ride the Harley.

I live in Orlando, FL but twice a year I travel to PA to visit family. They are in the same county at River Raider Offroad and 1.5hr from Roush. I have yet to wheel there but once I have a but more done to my JK I'll bring her up.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE!!........I'm down in Broward County (Hollywood).......just got back from wheeling in Withlacoochee Forest west of Orlando by Brooksville.......throw some pictures up of your rig when you get a chance....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

BumpStick

I'm actually on my way down to Palm Beach on my Harley tomorrow to see my sister.

Do you have any pics from your wheeling trip?

I'm wanting to wheel Richloam on 50 west of Orlando. I wheeled there 10 years ago and has a blast. In 03 (i believe it was June) Peterson 4Wheel did an article about Richloam called "Florida swamps on 44s"

BumpStick

Here are some pics

Attachments

• download_20140622_185054.jpeg
    download_20140622_185054.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 32
  • download_20140815_071704.jpg
    download_20140815_071704.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 30
  • download_20140815_071714.jpeg
    download_20140815_071714.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20140627_064640.jpg
    IMG_20140627_064640.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 30

bnatt78

Welcome to the forum from another person from Florida.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. You will need to check out Hard Rock in Ocala form decent time. Go with a group it is a lot of fun.

BumpStick

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. You will need to check out Hard Rock in Ocala form decent time. Go with a group it is a lot of fun.

I had only had my Jeep a week when I got some 33 Iroks installed and went to Hard Rock. It was fun but I need to go with a group who isn't afraid to get stuck. Plus I need a locker to really have done fun.

chipper

As soon as I finish putting on the lift and tires I'll be ready. There is a Florida thread on here I follow that might interest you

BumpStick

As soon as I finish putting on the lift and tires I'll be ready. There is a Florida thread on here I follow that might interest you

Oh a Florida thread, point me in the direction... What size lift are you installing? I have 33iroks on 1.75 spacers with shock extensions. And now on the way is a set of Rubicon shocks and 18/59 springs with only 6k miles. Picked them up for $150. I have the soft 14/55 springs right now.

If you are looking for some tall front springs I have 3" Teraflex springs that I'm not going to be using now. They came off a local guys JKU running 37s.

chipper

I'm still new here myself. Not sure how to post the thread. But just use the search bar on here for Fl. Members and you'll see it
I'm going with 3" enforcer 35" tires. Toyo mt on national back order. So I'm just waiting, to install it
Your setup sounds good.

Top Bottom