I wonder who this could be?

jfallon1

So I was just looking through the new offroad adventures magazine I got in the mail and low-and-behold, look who I found. I could be wrong but it sure looks like Moby and EVO1. Ha, great shot by ATX which looks to be from the newest JKX. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but thought it was pretty cool. Cheers!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414727267.201028.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I was just looking through the new offroad adventures magazine I got in the mail and low-and-behold, look who I found. I could be wrong but it sure looks like Moby and EVO1. Ha, great shot by ATX which looks to be from the newest JKX. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but thought it was pretty cool. Cheers!
View attachment 107330

Based on MOBY missing a mirror and the damage to the door it's a VERY safe bet it's from this years jkx lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: While that is way too cool that Moby made yet another ATX ad, it would have been nice if they could have shown his "good" side :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes: :D

jfallon1

:cheesy: While that is way too cool that Moby made yet another ATX ad, it would have been nice if they could have shown his "good" side :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes: :D

If the damage to Moby wasn't enough, now millions can see him in his worst. Ha, talk about insult to injury.

KingCopperhead

It's like seeing a pro fighter with a cut on his eye after he won a big match. Might be scarred up but it'll heal, victory is priceless. ;-)

Top Bottom