King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

David1tontj

Does anyone know if the food there is ridiculously overpriced, or reasonable? Just wondering if I should just plan on eating from the food vendors to make it easier than packing a bunch in the ice chest

JAGS

Hooked
Does anyone know if the food there is ridiculously overpriced, or reasonable? Just wondering if I should just plan on eating from the food vendors to make it easier than packing a bunch in the ice chest

Comparably priced to fair food. At least when I went a couple years back. BBQ sandwiches, hot dogs and the like. Maybe someone will chime in that went last year if anything changed.

GCM 2

Comparably priced to fair food. At least when I went a couple years back. BBQ sandwiches, hot dogs and the like. Maybe someone will chime in that went last year if anything changed.

In 5 years of attending the race, two were working pits and three of those as a race participant, I have never even had the opportunity to wander around and find food. By the end of the week I have barely eaten anything, part of the reason I almost went unconscious during last years stock class race, I expended more calories than my body had consumed and almost went to the light......

I plan on doing some walking around this year and seeing the vendors.....at least I say that right now ;(

David1tontj

In 5 years of attending the race, two were working pits and three of those as a race participant, I have never even had the opportunity to wander around and find food. By the end of the week I have barely eaten anything, part of the reason I almost went unconscious during last years stock class race, I expended more calories than my body had consumed and almost went to the light......

I plan on doing some walking around this year and seeing the vendors.....at least I say that right now ;(

My good friend and I always do that when we go wheeling.. We are having too much fun to think about eating. It's not until we are on our way home that we realize we hadn't eaten anything.

Now in your case, running around in a fire suit, you probably should make it a point to eat and drink. :)

It would be pretty unfortunate to make it back from "work" safe, only to "bite the dust" at koh.

Although- it doesn't look too dusty out there at the moment!

Skid_Kid

That was the print out I brought with me to the dealer after I had used the USAA car buying service.

Got to love the no hassle that is provides! I loved the look on the salesmen's face when I had the printout for Betty!! See that JKUR, it is mine for this price, where is the finance dept! Lol

Top Bottom