King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

GCM 2

A little update from the KOH Facebook page.

"New for #KOH2015! We're partnering with CartoTracks to offer this year's race maps on tablets and smart phones! Once the map is downloaded you don't need cell phone signal, it works off of the phone's GPS! KOH, KOM, EMC, SXS courses will all be available! Be sure to check out Cartotracks facebook page for more info!"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418883472.489641.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

"New for #KOH2015! We're partnering with CartoTracks to offer this year's race maps on tablets and smart phones! Once the map is downloaded you don't need cell phone signal, it works off of the phone's GPS! KOH, KOM, EMC, SXS courses will all be available! Be sure to check out Cartotracks facebook page for more info!"

View attachment 115377

(Quoting the picture for your pleasure)

That's awesome! It will make it easier to follow you guys instead of just hearing the roar of the hemi. :thumb:

Rccrwlr

View attachment 115377

Just tried to get this setup to work. It uses an iPhone app called Avenzo pdf maps that you load purchased maps into. On their page they only have a few maps at $6 each. Anyone have better luck?

GCM 2

...... instead of just hearing the roar of the hemi. :thumb:

The Hemi, long tube headers and behind the seats exhaust dump.......well, it's all we hear too in the race car. Mel and I can barely hear one another on the "in-helmet comms", let alone all you guys trying to pass info from the pits to us.

I will try downloading the app once I get back into the U.S. of A. In January. I don't attempt app downloads in my current location, the Taliban have been trying to get my iTunes account info for years....... Bunch of stupids.

GCM 2

Hmm, I didn't realize they were such big Lady Gaga fans. :idontknow:

Seriously??? Who ISN"T a Lady Gaga fan. Pick anyone one of her songs, all fantastic, its like it is telling a story from a chapter of my life.

And don't even get me started on Barbara Streisand.......

MTG

Caught the Bug
Seriously??? Who ISN"T a Lady Gaga fan. Pick anyone one of her songs, all fantastic, its like it is telling a story from a chapter of my life.

Don't forget Lana Del Rey, Melissa Etheridge and Sarah Mclachlan.

ttfhell

Frankie Goes to Hollywood is more like it...

ttfhell

In the interest of safety and quick identification I'm suggesting to Mel and Lisa the following for new team shirts for KOH this year. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418919533.861045.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The Hemi, long tube headers and behind the seats exhaust dump.......well, it's all we hear too in the race car. Mel and I can barely hear one another on the "in-helmet comms", let alone all you guys trying to pass info from the pits to us.

I will try downloading the app once I get back into the U.S. of A. In January. I don't attempt app downloads in my current location, the Taliban have been trying to get my iTunes account info for years....... Bunch of stupids.

North Korea will take it too.

They don't have the hammers maps loaded on their website yet.

ttfhell

I thought little Mel took your spot? Something about you not being strong enough to rock the jeep off a stuck rock on chocolate thunder. Not sure on the specifics.

I heard from an unnamed source that it had to do with knot tying skills...or lack thereof.

Top Bottom