Enforcer 3" installation

JKVADER

evo 005.jpg evo 006.jpg evo 007.jpg evo 008.jpg evo 009.jpg evo 010.jpg evo 011.jpg
Missing anything else besides the other set of break lines? I think I have everything else.:thinking:

JKVADER

Just went to Harbor to pick up the tools needed for the install. Let me know if anyone sees anything im missing for install. Also have a 3ton jack and 3 ton jack stands on the way. I hope 3 ton is good enough.

tools 007.jpg tools 008.jpg tools 009.jpg

07JKSahara

Just went to Harbor to pick up the tools needed for the install. Let me know if anyone sees anything im missing for install. Also have a 3ton jack and 3 ton jack stands on the way. I hope 3 ton is good enough.

Do you have an impact? Saved me a bunch of bloody knuckles.

dannymalkin

Not sure about your jeep specifically, but I would spray the bolts with wd40 or pb blaster a little while before the install, especially without the impact.

relicdigger

JKVader thanks for chronologicaling your install of this lift. I am learning a lot. You are giving me the motivation to giving it a try this spring on my 2014 2 door.

scull20

View attachment 115499 View attachment 115500 View attachment 115501

Good luck with the install.

HF usually treats me pretty well. I have had a few issues with their sockets having too much or too little tolerance (at least on the impact sockets). Hopefully you'll have better luck and everything goes smoothly.

chipper

So they packed up the kit and sent it to you without two lines? That sucks.

Same with my kit, but the swaybar hardware was missing too. BUT one call to Northridge and the missing items were at my door the next day by noon. Heck I was still under the jeep and the FedEx man handed me my bolts. :)

JKVADER

Yeah they sent it out with only one set but I just got the other kit now they sent it over night. Good idea about the w-d40 I have some at the house. NP man Yeah I keep posting stuff for the next person that wants to try doing this kit. I have no history in auto anything besides checking oil, changing a tire stuff like that lol. So this should definitely be fun. Over all the kit ((((LOOKS)))) easy and have a great amount of help on here so thanks everyone. :clap2::thumb::rock:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
To me, the best customer service is the kind you don't have to use. But, I'm glad both of you received the missing parts.

JKVADER

Doing it next week I have off the 24th to the 27th. wanted to make sure I had the time to do it right. But I hear it takes about 2 days to do in your drive way.

SJCJK

Thread bump!!! This is a VERY helpful thread. Thank you. Any final words of wisdom? Did it all go ok? Still working out?

Other great Enforcerinstall threads to review other than the Unite thread?

My Enforcer and Rockstars plus relo brackets should be shipping soon.... Rancho 9000's are here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom