2014 SEMA Bestop Yellow Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

JKFlyer

This looks like a real interesting idea but will they make it in a non fastback design? I wouldn't want to lose the shape of the hard top and the extra storage space.

No right or wrong but that's exactly why I love it so much...hardtop hybrid but in fastback design. If u don't line fastback, prolly not top for u.

Coming from trektop nx, this is a breeze not having to unzip back window

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mojave Meck

Getting ready to order a 2015 JK Willys. Was going to order the dual top package for $2185.00 but after seeing this may go this way and just take the stock soft top and save some bucks. Is that $1700.00 for the JK or JKU and when can they be ordered? Thanks for posting all these great pics! Meck

JKFlyer

Getting ready to order a 2015 JK Willys. Was going to order the dual top package for $2185.00 but after seeing this may go this way and just take the stock soft top and save some bucks. Is that $1700.00 for the JK or JKU and when can they be ordered? Thanks for posting all these great pics! Meck

It says u can't order till q1 of next year....I called Bestop and they said same thing

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app

foley0416

Do you really lose that much space in the back on a jku? Doesn't look to follow the roll bars as much as the nx.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlieK

I really like this top. I was getting ready to throw down some coin and get the nx, I'm holding till I order this one. Thanks for the write up and pictures.

Irishcoffee

I believe this Trek Top will finally bring the true Jeep feeling and I am pretty sure it will replace 4ever the freedom top for those which really like a 4x4 convertible :clap2: but are really frustrated by the poor quality of the stock soft top.
Ps: I do hope the leak issue which unfortunately is so common for all Jeeps, especially JK 07-14, will be end of story!? Time will tell!
:hmm:

hogtyed

We did get a demonstration on the 2-door and you can see some of the pics there. If we have time, I will try to get a video demonstration.

You answered my question on if they had a 2 door version. I really like this concept :2thumbsup:

dchew

Caught the Bug
I'm curious if it can be removed by one person. If so I would be tempted to sell both my hard and soft tops and just go with this.

Top Bottom