Trail dash for 2011 Jepp Wrangler JK

Chances of selling this is going to be tough. You have three posts on the forum one for a wave and the other two for selling items. If you are here to just sell something your stay will be short lived, however if you become a contributing member of the community you stand a better chance of selling things.

R/
Will

blask06

Yeah, I figured as much... But I just found out I can actually post here and I happened to have something to sell, so I figured what the heck? I actually just really started exploring this forum and so far I like it. I think I'll be around for a while.

Chances of selling this is going to be tough. You have three posts on the forum one for a wave and the other two for selling items. If you are here to just sell something your stay will be short lived, however if you become a contributing member of the community you stand a better chance of selling things.

R/
Will

Yeah, I figured as much... But I just found out I can actually post here and I happened to have something to sell, so I figured what the heck? I actually just really started exploring this forum and so far I like it. I think I'll be around for a while.

This is a great forum but so far you have shown that you only are here to sell. Remember perception is reality.

The best way is to contribute to threads no matter how minor your input might be just may be what is needed.

Good Luck with the sale.

R/
Will

blask06

Still for sale. I've had a couple of low balls on here/bites on Craig's list, but you know how flakey those guys can be. It's on Ebay now too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom