Wave from Pittsburgh and Philly area

jboo53

Hey guys! I've been hanging around the forum for a bit now so I figured I'd finally stop here and give a wave! I have a 2012 silver 2 door JK sport and at the moment my only mod is an oil pan skid, but I'm planning on doing a lift, wheels, tires, and a bumper/tire carrier some time next month
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415230630.215553.jpg

jboo53

Thanks everyone! It's great to have a place to come to get great Jeep info and to see some awesome stuff :thumb:

jboo53

Welcome to Wayalife! so which one is it Pitt OR Philly area lol

Depends, lol. I'm at college in Pittsburgh so that's where I am most of the time, but I'm from the Philly area, so I'm there the rest of the time. I generally only go wheeling when I'm home though. My dad has a 2013 JKU and we're only about an hour or so from Rausch Creek so I usually wait until I'm at home to go out there with him (busy the rest of the time with school work anyways:crazy_eyes:).

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Depends, lol. I'm at college in Pittsburgh so that's where I am most of the time, but I'm from the Philly area, so I'm there the rest of the time. I generally only go wheeling when I'm home though. My dad has a 2013 JKU and we're only about an hour or so from Rausch Creek so I usually wait until I'm at home to go out there with him (busy the rest of the time with school work anyways:crazy_eyes:).

Ahh nice! My little brother is doing his freshman year at Altoona and my older bro graduated from there. I'm down in West Chester so hope to see you around when your home on break!

jboo53

Ahh nice! My little brother is doing his freshman year at Altoona and my older bro graduated from there. I'm down in West Chester so hope to see you around when your home on break!

Oh ok, cool! I've been up to Altoona for hockey. And I'll be sure to look for you jeep next time I'm in West Chester :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom