BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 IS HERE!

Discount Tire

On the 34"x10.50 can you run these will out well spacers?????
34X10.50R17 LT 120R TL ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 LRD RWL

There's a member on another Wrangler board running these on his all stock 10th Anniversary. He hasn't had a chance to wheel it yet but on the street he reports no rubbing :thumb:

Last edited:

jgrove12

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430434786.659480.jpg
I'm rocking some right now and I love them. I live in Alabama so I can't really say I've wheeled them hard compared to some of the things I know you guys do. But on small rocks and trails with some mud they have performed great.

BaldEagle

I love everything I've seen about these tires. I had the previous gen in the past and thought they were great! I plan on getting a set of these in 35 12.5 R18 very soon, do members of this forum get a discount tire discount?

Discount Tire

I love everything I've seen about these tires. I had the previous gen in the past and thought they were great! I plan on getting a set of these in 35 12.5 R18 very soon, do members of this forum get a discount tire discount?

Yes! We give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total instantly with the purchase of 5 tires through our mail order service, Discount Tire Direct :rock:

BaldEagle

Ordered my tires yesterday and I should have them Wednesday, very excited to get them on and test them out on some big rocks!

dwmgcs

I got 70k miles out of my 35 KO's and if these get 15% more treadlife this will be the new goto tire

Last edited:

JimmyW

I thought about these tires for my 2015 JKUHR. They fit the stock wheels and require minimal lift and maybe a small spacer. However, they provide only about 1/2" of added clearance, and the tread is pretty much the same as the Toyo AT2s, which will provide a little less than 2" in 285/75/17. I like ATs in general, but I'm concerned about how the KO2s will do in rough snow conditions in the mountains. The KO2s/AT2s will do better in modest snow. At the moment, I'm leaning toward Toyo MTs.

Jtvegas

My experience so far has been good. I have the 35x12.50x17 and they measured the same height as my km2's. What I like is they are pretty beefy and have handled the trails just as good as my MT's however we don't have much mud in vegas. My MT's drove great around town 0-60- amazing off-road but didn't handle the rain so well. The ko2's self clean well with rock ejectors and the extra tread on the side will help in mud. Just took a road trip and it was a smooth ride 70 plus. As for the snow most MT's will handle well in Deep snow but I guess it depends how long your deep snow last? No experience with duratrac but heard it's a good hybrid and handles snow well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433048084.920294.jpg

Last edited:

MrHooah04

My experience so far has been good. I have the 35x12.50x17 and they measured the same height as my km2's. What I like is they are pretty beefy and have handled the trails just as good as my MT's however we don't have much mud in vegas. My MT's drove great around town 0-60- amazing off-road but didn't handle the rain so well. The ko2's self clean well with rock ejectors and the extra tread on the side will help in mud. Just took a road trip and it was a smooth ride 70 plus. As for the snow most MT's will handle well in Deep snow but I guess it depends how long your deep snow last? No experience with duratrac but heard it's a good hybrid and handles snow well. View attachment 146327

Man i definitely am tempted to grab these once my Cooper STTs are done for...tossing it up between this and duratrac:rock:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I was getting my tires rotated today and was checking these out I am going to get these soon, just recovering from buying a new home but these on are next on my list they look great!!

Napalm

Finally got the chance to pick up a set of these from my local discount tire. I was super excited to upgrade to 35s, but, even more excited that my 35s were going to be the KO2s. I must say, I'm amazed at the overall ride quality and looks of these tires. They make my jeep feel very well grounded and in my opinion is the best looking all terrain tire around.

These tires make me wonder why I ever even ran MTs.

And also, a huge thank you to Discount Tire in Tyler tx. A great experience all around buying wheels and tires there. Always friendly, welcoming, and great price matching! Thanks!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435280464.347327.jpg

Discount Tire

Finally got the chance to pick up a set of these from my local discount tire. I was super excited to upgrade to 35s, but, even more excited that my 35s were going to be the KO2s. I must say, I'm amazed at the overall ride quality and looks of these tires. They make my jeep feel very well grounded and in my opinion is the best looking all terrain tire around.

These tires make me wonder why I ever even ran MTs.

And also, a huge thank you to Discount Tire in Tyler tx. A great experience all around buying wheels and tires there. Always friendly, welcoming, and great price matching! Thanks!!

View attachment 150585

Napalm, that's awesome to hear! Glad to see you're pleased with your new KO2 tires. Let us know what you think of them after clock some more miles.

Thank your continued support :rock:

Top Bottom