Ideas

SilverBack

I am looking to make my passenger seat operate just like my drivers seat. I think I need a RHD seat support/base to mount to my currant seat. Does anyone have any ideas?

P.S. My wife is small and wishes to see more than just the power lines and tree tops.

SilverBack

Need some help from my fellow WayALifers

I am looking to make my passenger seat operate just like my drivers seat. I think I need a RHD seat support/base to mount to my currant seat. Does anyone have any ideas?

P.S. My wife is small and wishes to see more than just the power lines and tree tops.

I am overseas and need some help with this problem. I need a part number, price and ordering information for the 4 way adjustment mount/bracket for a RHD drivers seat. I want to purchase one of these and have it shipped. Since I am overseas and the nearest Jeep garage is actually a Fiat garage and they speak Macedonian they either can't or won't help me. I know these parts are made and installed in RHD wranglers meant for RHD markets overseas so they are somewhere in the US (Toledo, Ohio). I've also been all over the internet looking and have been batting a big 0.00 average. If there is someone that is willing to help me out with some legwork, information, points of contact, etc. I would appreciate it very, very much.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Silverback

Tdkrawler

Jump on the Australian jeep facebook pages and ask, they maybe able to help re mopar part no.s?
Aussie 4wd jeep jk page may be of assistance.
Can't say I've heard this kind of request before but who knows!

Top Bottom