Sharkey's Tip of the Day

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thank you Wayalife and Dynatrac for a chance to win. I have these on my list of upgrades in the future, maybe far down the list but it's on there. I have never liked the braking on the JK, maybe because I never drove it stock.

Note: my Wayalife decal is on, I went subtle not fan of stickers personally. View attachment 175750

Good luck everyone!

Photoshopping a Wayalife sticker on so you can enter a contest is bad form.

Seriously douchey move.

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Photoshopping a Wayalife sticker on so you can enter a contest is bad form.

Seriously douchey move.

Hahaha...he could have easily ordered one and received it in way enough time too. People like this are going to cause the rest of us to not have contests at all....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I can't take credit for the catch, but the nerve of this guy is unbelievable. He even admits that he doesn't like stickers...kinda like his conscience was already getting the better of him for trying to cheat.

Edit: maybe it's not a photoshop. It appears he has a pic in another post with some sort of sticker there. Definitely doesn't look like a Wayalife sticker purchased from the Wayalife store though.

Last edited:

JK LYF

Sharkey, I think that's a good catch. Something doesn't look right. I've found a few fake Wayalife decals on the Internet, including the windshield banner. They look terrible, but what gets me is there are people actually trying to sell them.

tdougherty81

I can't take credit for the catch, but the nerve of this guy is unbelievable. He even admits that he doesn't like stickers...kinda like his conscience was already getting the better of him for trying to cheat.

Edit: maybe it's not a photoshop. It appears he has a pic in another post with some sort of sticker there. Definitely doesn't look like a Wayalife sticker purchased from the Wayalife store though.

Do you need a receipt as well? I mean you can't find something better to do with your time.

tdougherty81

Sharkey, I think that's a good catch. Something doesn't look right. I've found a few fake Wayalife decals on the Internet, including the windshield banner. They look terrible, but what gets me is there are people actually trying to sell them.

I used a photo I had on my phone, I'm not sporting a banner on my windshield but I did buy my decal at the Wayalife store. In fact I have bought 4, one was out of stock and Eddie refunded my money.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

tdougherty81

Man, you got it all figured out don't you?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You need more evidence?

Do you need a receipt as well? I mean you can't find something better to do with your time.

I used a photo I had on my phone, I'm not sporting a banner on my windshield but I did buy my decal at the Wayalife store. In fact I have bought 4, one was out of stock and Eddie refunded my money.

Man, you got it all figured out don't you?

Nope, I got it.

Clearly.....

Jackal01

Lol "good catch" when there is absolutely nothing to catch. "Good job" to all the detectives here.

Decal is legit as I have seen it in person.

Edited.

Last edited:

JK LYF

All good. It didn't look right and it was pointed out. There are some very good people on this forum that are simply looking out for its best interest. Laugh about it, and yes, show a receipt!

WJCO

Meme King
Now, now, guys.......I think we know the sticker is real. On a different note, here's one that may require some examining:

2004_jeep_wrangler_lifted_x_tj_2_100603290497087279.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. Funny shit. Well, looks like I was wrong. It happens...not often, but it does happen.

I apologize.

You have to admit though, the sticker in your first post is all fucked up and does, in fact, look photoshopped.

Top Bottom