Sharkey's Tip of the Day

MTG

Caught the Bug
Guess it's good I've never stayed at the same hotel as frank. 😁

But you did sleep in same room as Overlander, luckily both of you are deep sleepers. ;)

Wait, what? :idontknow:

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As you drive around today, think hard about how seeing all of the flags and patriotism makes you feel inside.

Wake up tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...and try to keep that same feeling alive.

Imagine how great our country could be again if we all remembered that feeling all year long, if we took responsibility for ourselves and the lives of those close to us, and if we put aside our petty differences and focused only on the things that truly matter.

Happy 4th to all! :beer:

Rccrwlr

As you drive around today, think hard about how seeing all of the flags and patriotism makes you feel inside.

Wake up tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...and try to keep that same feeling alive.

Imagine how great our country could be again if we all remembered that feeling all year long, if we took responsibility for ourselves and the lives of those close to us, and if we put aside our petty differences and focused only on the things that truly matter.

Happy 4th to all! :beer:

Amen. Cheers to that!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's been too long since I have given a tip so here goes:

There is a huge-ass difference between telling a story through filmmaking and simply hitting record on a digital device.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It's been too long since I have given a tip so here goes:

There is a huge-ass difference between telling a story through filmmaking and simply hitting record on a digital device.

Why whatever do you mean Sharkey? Any examples of said differences? :thinking:

Top Bottom